Panic

Normal POV •

    Sighing deeply, [Y/N]'s shaky legs started moving towards the huge building they were currently facing at. Small steps... step by step... It was hard for girl to move. She was too nervous to walk faster, her anxiety didn't allow it. Nonetheless the girl kept insisting and so she forcefully kept marching.

    As she was about to reach the door, Seven's hand caught her shoulder, making the girl stop midway. She turned her head around to look at him, her face with a tint of confusion and wonder, but the scare still remained. The male parted his lips to speak, but hesitated for a moment, closing it again, as not even a single word came out. He appeared to be rethinking what to say... And then he spoke.

     -"[Y/N]... Please, be careful.-" Saeyoung finally managed to speak, making the girl roll her eyes slightly as she muttered an 'Of course' trying to state the 'obvious'.
    -"I'll keep in contact with you through the phone, so put your headphones on.-" he explained further. The girl nood and did as she was told, determination spread all across her face, perhaps in a poor attempt of hiding the fear. Luciel gave one last reassuring smile, before they both parted ways.

   Slowly opening the door carefully, [Y/N] cautiously took the first step inside the building, and then another, and another, until she was finally fully inside. She looked around, checking for any signal of movement, anything. [Y/N] sighed with relief. No one was spotted... So far the plan was going well.

   -"Alright then, so the plan is you get all the information you can there as we are here from the outside. No one should recognize you from the clothing we provided to you, so it's fine... If something happens I'll go to your rescue right away-" a voice, more specifically Seven's, came from the phone making the girl almost jump as she had momentarily forgotten about Luciel.

   Sighing, she nooded and composed herself, determined even more to proceed further.

   As she kept going, the girl continuously looked everywhere to be sure no one suspected of her. Fortunately it seemed to go well, so she continued.

   -"Alright... This is the room.-" [Y/N] announced to herself quietly as she took out her pen from one of her pockets, and sliding it into the entrance of the computer. Seven kept telling her exactly what to do trough the phone, and so she did as said.

   Finally containing all the information needed, she took out the pen and hidded it.

   -"Now... Deactivating the bomb...-" the girl continued moving her fingers on the huge computer's keyboard.

   After a few minutes she was done and a smile grew big on her face. Happily, [Y/N] messaged Luciel that the mission was a success. He replied with: Okay now come back and be careful.

    Turning her heel, the female started moving towards the door quickly, feeling a bit scared if someone suddenly discovered her.

   -"Hey!-" she heard someone yell from behind. The girl froze. 'Crap!' Without thinking she started rushing her pacing, only to make the other individual chase her.

   -"Come back here! Where are you going!-" they yelled. [Y/N] started cursing on her mind. 'Crap, I screwed up!'

   -"[Y/N]! [Y/N], can you hear me? Where are you? Is everything okay?-" Seven spoke trough the phone, his voice full of worry. [Y/N] was almost out of breath, but still tried talking back: -"SEVEN! I'M BEING CHASED!-"

   The girl heard cursing on the other line of the phone. -"All right... Don't worry I'm outside! Just run as fast as you can, I'm waiting for you!-" he said. The girl nooded, even if fully aware he wasn't able of seeing it.

   -"Hey! An intruder is running away!-" the man yelled out to the others. 'CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP!I DIDN'T ASK FOR HIS!'

   Running as fast as she could, the girl finally managed to reach the door, being able of now spotting Seven's red car right in front of her. Her legs were almost giving away and she felt like collapsing anytime soon, but [Y/N] kept running the best she could. -"LUCIEL!!-"

   -"OH NO DON'T YOU DARE!-" someone from the cult tried catching help, but luckily the girl dodged. Not knowing how to keep on anymore, the female one decided to just jump as the distance between her and the car wasn't so far away anymore. Noticing this, Seven leaned in and was ready to catch her.

    -"COME ON! YOU CAN DO IT!-" he tried encouraging her. Not thinking twice, she did as she was told and jumped to his arms. Quickly, he put her on the seat right next to him and started to dash off.

    The cult instantly started chasing after them. [Y/N] only kept breathing in and out desperately, trying to catch her breath.

   -"JUMIN! IT'S YOUR TURN NOW!-" he yelled to the phone, earning and 'Alright' from the other male.

   Shortly after, all of the men Jumin has brought with him got to the cult's building and surrounded it. The plan had been successful. The only thing left now was the other 2 going after [Y/N] and Seven.

     Calming down, the girl looked behind them to check the gravity ot the situation. She gasped. -"S-Seven! I see your brother and MC chasing us!-" she spoke, making Saeyoung tense up. -"W-what?!-"

   -"Y-yes! What do we do now!-" the girl almost yelled. With the blink of an eye, Seven stopped the car in the middle of the road, making [Y/N] look at him with confusion and somewhat scare. -"W-what are--"

    -"I'm going to talk with them.-" he responded, his voice serious. The girl's eyes widened. -"W-WHAT? NO! SEVEN, THEY'LL SHOOT YOU!-" she tried to reason with him, but with no effect.

   -"He's my brother... And I don't think MC would ever...-" he trailed off. [Y/N] stared at him, not knowing what to do. Panic was all over her face. Luciel sighed deeply. -"[Y/N]... This might be my only last chance, I...-"

   [Y/N] interrupted him with a hug. -"It's just that... I'm scared they might hurt you, Seven...-" the poor girl admitted with tears in her eyes. -"I... I love you..." she whispered shortly.

   "...I love you too..."

______________________________________

Hhhhhhhhhh I'm sorry for taking so long to update T_T

I'm also so sorry if this chapter seems rushed ugh xD I'm trying really hard to make it good but I'm kind of out of ideas, like I didn't know how the mission would go and such

Sooo I'm sorry if this sucks TwT I rly tried my best... I swear the next one will be better :")

Plus my head hurts sm rn ;_;

Ilu all :"D ❤❤❤