#D E S U [Shitpost I'm sorry]#

-"Ah, it is night already... what a shame..."- a girl dressed in white, her long brown hair flowing and dancing with the cold breeze of the night, a girl that goes by the name of MC, but not really, said as she gazed up at the starry night sky with her non-existent eyes. Everyone appears to like calling her that, so it's okay. MC. Fun fact, if you're ignorant to the point of not knowing of course, but MC actually stands for Main Character. (No triggering intended)

-"It appears I have to go back inside and do something else, because otherwise the story would probably not progress.-" she said.

-"Wait!-" A mysterious voice came from the unknown, making the poor white bitch jump in surprise. "-Santa?-" she asked as she turned around, desperately trying to find the source of such melodic voice.

-"It is I, the magical girl Yoosung!-" said the stranger with total proud, magically appearing right in front of MC. She blushed like a tomato as she saw his fabulous appearance... 'S-senpai...' she muttered under her breath. His beautiful pink outfit, his gorgeous hair with a tint if glitter all over him, his hig-heel-ed boots!

-"O.M.G."- the girl gasped "-W-w-who are y-you?!-" she questioned as she attempted to hide her excitement. The fabulous man chuckled a fabulous chuckle, making her almost get turned on. "-I am your one true love, desu!"

And with that, the pinkerish dude pulled out a huge big blue pig that possessed black wings with pretty and very shiny diamonds all around. He then sat on the animal, and gestured for her to sit on his lap. "-Let us fly away to Mars, my beautiful woman-" he said.

-"Yes please, fairy-daddy-" MC immediately replied with no hesitation whatsoever.

Was this perhaps why MC left the RFA? Will she come back? Is this really Santa in disguise?

Find out more on your local trashcan.

And then everyone died.

The end.

Fin.

Fim.

Finale.

No more.

Poop.

Kms.

I'll post the actual chapter next I swear-

I needed this to keep my sanity pls forgive me-