Oh?

[Y/N] stretched her whole body, making some cracking noises. She sighed softly yet deeply. 'Holy cow... I feel like breaking into pieces' the girl thought as she chuckled weakly.

"Well damn, we had a lot of costumers today actually, this doesn't happen often..." you spoke to yourself, feeling exhausted. "I guess in a way we WERE definitely lucky, but now I feel like collapsing in the ground~..." she mumbled to herself. 'What a day...'

"Ah, it's night already??" the girl almost yelled as she looked at her watch, she then brought a hand to her head, her hair under her fingers "I really did work until late today... I guess it's time to go and see the kittens then..." [Y/N] smiled softly, feeling a lot more relaxed just by thinking about the cats.

[Y/N] looked around "Guess I'll be closing the shop today? Everyone already left" she shrugged, looking for the keys.

After cleaning some stuff and secretly grabbing some cat food, she finally got and closed the pet shot. "It's not stealing... this is a well deserved gift of appreciation to my hard work today! You're welcome boss!" the girl smiled, feeling proud of herself, as she started walking away and going for the abandoned kittens.

After a while, she finally reached the location. The girl practically hopped to the spot where the kittens should be at, humming happily as she brought them the cat food. "Hey~! I got some really good quality food for you all today!"

...

Wait

. . .

"WHERE ARE THE KITTEN-" before she could finish, the now familiar red haired guy appeared from the other side of the road, playing with the kittys... If you could call it 'playing', more like 'strangling' them.

[Y/N] practically sprinted to the guy and grabbed the kittens in the box, as she also got the cat he was currently 'playing' with.

"Hey!" the dude with the glasses huffed "I was playing with the cat~!" he glared up at her, saddness with a mixture of teasing could be seen in his eyes. 'This guy, I swear-'

"YOU CALL THAT PLAYING?! YOU ALMOST KILLED THE POOR THING!" she hissed, before sighing deeply, trying to calm down "Do you not know how to properly show affection to cats?" [Y/N] spoke, as she put the box with the cats back at the ground, kneeling down, and opening the five different cans with cat food.

He shrugged, smiling "People just don't understand my way of loving~" he spoke, almost singing.

The just girl rolled her eyes, and continued giving the food to the little kittens. They both watched them all slowly starting to eat, purring while enjoying the food.

[Y/N] giggled at their cuteness, as the other guy near her just watched them in awe. The girl looked at him and blinked a few times, a bit surprised at his reaction, but then smiled softly.

"Why do you love cats so much?" the girl tried to start a conversation, bringing a hand to her cheek as to hold her head, staring at him. She was feeling a little more comfortable around the guy now for some odd unexplained reason.

He looked back to her after staring at the cats for a few minutes longer. He shrugged, smiling "Their just so perfect and cute~ They make you wanna hug and squeeze them~! Their paws, fluffy hair~ Their smell~ Everything" The male said happily, before gazing back at the kittys.

The girl snorted. "I guess"

"What's your name, by the way? We've met like 2 times and you're still like a total stranger until I know your identity" she said, jokingly. "I'm [Y/N]"

The red-haired male instantly turned her way, a sparkle in his eyes as he grinned "Call me Seven~!"