Breakfast

Ah, the sweet sound of  the birds singing from outside, every single colorful creature making a different tune, all together making a masterpiece of a song... So simple yet so enjoyable. What a nice and peaceful morning to wake up at. After everything [Y/N] and the others were currently going through, such small pleasing moments like these were a miracle, you never knew when you would be able of enjoying something like that again for a long time. Who knows if you'll wake up at a cage by tomorrow. Let's... hope not, though.

  Slowly opening her heavy eyes, she adjusted her body to a sitting position before looking around the room and inhaling deeply, a smell of potato chips instantly filling her nose as she did. The girl yawned as she slowly stretched. "This bed is surprisingly really confy..." [Y/N] commented as she passed a hand through the fluffy sheets one last time, enjoying how nice they felt to the touch. Not wanting to, but as she was obligated, she started getting off of bed, her body instantly starting to miss the warmth of the blankets. Sighing, [Y/N] reached her feet onto the cold ground making her cringe a bit. "Forgot I don't have my slippers..."

~Time Skip~

  Arriving at the living room, [Y/N] started looking for Seven. "Luciel?" she called out for him. Not getting a response, the girl decided to look elsewhere, starting from the bathroom, now to the kitchen. Luckily, she found him, he was there drinking soda. You furrowed your eyebrows. "SEVEN!"

  He almost fell off of his chair as you emerged out of thin air, instantly turned his gaze to you in a hurry, secretly hiding the half of the soda left behind his back. "M-Morning [Y/N]!"

  "Were you seriously drinking soda as breakfast just now?!" she argued with him, raising the tone of her voice. Seven chuckled "Sorry mom." he replied jokingly, receiving a glare in return. "Is this what you eat everyday?! No wonder you're so skinny" she complained. "Today, you're gonna eat REAL food~! I know a real good cafe near my place"

   As Seven was just about to argue, she quickly turned her back to him and started walking to the bathroom to change her clothes, before adding: "Need to go by my house and get my important stuff also so there's no denial, you're going with me~!" [Y/N] finished in a determined voice. Luciel puffed his cheeks but was not able of wording any comebacks that could make the young woman change her mind, so he just gave in and slowly made his way to the couch as he sat there, waiting for [Y/N] to get ready.

~Time Skip~

   As Seven and [Y/N] were inside the car, they both had managed to come up with a plan that both agreed with about their next locations, first eat breakfast at the cafe and then go to her house as it would be much more easy to bring her stuff to his car and go right away home. While [Y/N] gave indications to where Seven should drive to, which directions he should go, they finally arrived their first destination, the cafe.

  Getting out of the car, the smell of warm bread and coffe could already be spotted in the cold air, making their stomaches grown with hunger for something delicious to eat. "Can you smell this? Isn't it mouthwatering?" the girl spoke in a dreamy voice. Seven chuckled at her "Yesss~! I now see why you cherish this place so much~!!" the guy spoke as his eyes sparkled.

   Not waiting for not even a split second any further, they immediately got to the cafe and ordered their food, desperate for something to stuff their mouths with. After a short while of cheesy jokes and weird conversations, their food finally arrived. After quickly thanking the cute petite woman who served them with a bright smile, they immediately proceeded to start eating, enjoying every tiny bite they took. Finishing their meal, they looked at eachother, their eyes full of joy.

  "The food here is soo goooood~!" Luciel spoke first with delight, making [Y/N] nod lightly in total agreement. "Told you so~!" she replied before they both shared a laugh. Shortly after the little moment ended, sudden silence filled the air, although not an actual awkward one, just... A comfortable and normal silence that could occur at times.

   Without realizing, they found theirselfs staring deep at eachother. Both blushing slightly, no one daring of looking away from one another. [Y/N] smiled softly, to which Luciel smiled back. Beautiful [E/C] coloured eyes lost into the male's almost yellow ones, the two enjoying the small moment they were currently sharing, not even realizing how dangerously close they truly were. "[Y/N]..."

  Just as their faces were merely inches apart, the phone rang, making both realize the situation they were in. [Y/N] blushed madly, followed by Seven's face almost becoming as red as his hair as well. In a hurry of avoiding the awkwardness, Seven took out his phone and answered the call. The female one only stared at her feet as she stroke her hair shyly.

'W-what was that?!'

______________________________________

Sorry for the short chapterrr XD

I wanted to update something cute real fast to commemorate the now 300+ reads >w< aAAAAAA <3

Thank you all so much!! And again I apologize for the shortness of this one xD

I'll make sure the next is a whole lot longer~! (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ