Chatroom

...

00:35 AM

[Y/N] groaned as her phone rang. "Who the hell is calling me at this hour..." she muttered to herself, still feeling a bit drowsy as she was asleep just a few moments ago.

Lazily bringing her phone closer to her, she slowly unlocked the phone screen, making her to being able of seeing something that just made her even more grumpy.

"Bloody Hell... It wasn't a dream..." [Y/N] mumbled under her breath. She sighed.

707
Heyooo~

707
Where my homies at? Lololol ⭐

[Y/N] has entered the chatroom.

Yoosung⭐ has entered the chatroom.

Yoosung⭐
Hello Seven.

707
Yoosung darling. ❤

Yoosung⭐
Omg what no.

707
I missed you~ >.<

Yoosung⭐
STOP

You
What

707
Oh! The mighty Cat Women
has finally arrived~

You
W h a t

You
Seven.

707
Yea

You
Do you know what time
it is?

707
Yea

You
I swear to God
I'll punch you in the face
so hard you'll lose all
your freaking teeth.

707
T.T No need to beat me up

707
Your harsh words have already
broken my heart. <\3

You
-_-

Yoosung⭐
Oh!! Is this [Y/N]?

707
The one and only~

You
Hello, pleased to meet you. ^^

~Time skip~

After a short while of talking with both of the boys, you found yourself enjoying the conversation, smiling and laughing, forgetting how angry and sleepy you truly were.
You started to like talking with Yoosung as well, he seemed like a nice guy who also enjoyed playing games, which you could totally relate to. You also started to like Seven a whole lot more now...

He made you laugh at his stupid jokes and funny way of talking, he seemed like a person you would like to hang out and have a nice time with. Despite the poorly way he treated cats... But you could try ignoring that weird side of him, at least in the chatroom.

Eventually, the rest of the other members started to slowly log in as well, very excited to meet you. You felt very welcomed into the RFA.

They also kind of explained what you would have to do:

You'd have to finish what the previous girl, MC, had started. You had to convince several important people to join the party you were all currently planning on. Oh, you also learnt Seven's actual name, Luciel!

Aham;;

As far as you could now understand, the girl had left because she didn't quite like to be into this whole thing, so she ran away? They weren't still so sure about it.

It seemed like MC had a big connection with Seven as well. He knew a lot about her and they got along really well with each other, he had no idea what she felt to escape  like that.

For some odd reason knowing that Seven was friends with another women made you feel slightly jealous...

But you just shrugged the feeling off and continued trying to socialize with the others.

Not for long though, as seen as they all started to log off, only you and Luciel were the last ones left into the chat. 'Well, it's quite late so it makes sense'

707
Lololol guess it's only us now~

You
Omg... Seven. Me. ALONE.

You
Nooooope

You
Nopeee;; I'm soo gonna leave;;

You
Can't be with you alone
in the chat.

707
Lololol why not?

You
Bcs I said so -_-

You
And cuz you make
everything awkward

You
Also can't trust you won't hack
into my phone out of nowhere

707
Aw cmon;;

707
I'm not like that lololol

You
Suuuure

707
Lolololol

707
Ok no but srsly

707
I'm glad you're with us.

707
You'll have a lot of fun from
now on~

You
What do you mean?

707 has left the chatroom.