Request

You stared intensely at your phone, feeling regret from actually thanking the red-haired guy yesterday.
'He must have something to do with this' you thought, as you read the name of the strange app over and over again.

'RFA'

...

"RFA my ass" you huffed angrily under your breath "This guy must be a hacker or something for just going through my password!"

[Y/N] instantly shook her head "Lol nah, that's ridiculous" she chuckled "I mean... He's way too much of an idiot for something that serious"

...

...

"But... I'm curious... What exactly does this app do...?" the girl started to wonder, as the curiosity started to kick in. She rolled her eyes, a feeling of anger was once again flying around her.
"Maybe it'll just corrupt my phone if I do click on it... But..." [Y/N] bit her lip, not sure if she should open it or not.

After taking a deep breath, she moved her finger, feeling a bit nervous, but the curiosity did not allow her to stop. 'Here goes nothing...'

And she tapped the screen.

...

The app started to open...
Slowly...

. . .

?

[Y/N]'s eyes widened in surprise. "Is this... a chatroom?" the girl seemed confused, making her blink a few times before trying to type anything.

But before she could finish writing, a 'bling' sound came out of her phone and interrupted her, someone seemed to have managed and say something first.

707
Lolololol

707
You finally logged in~ I've been waiting the whole day! ⭐

You
What?? Who's this?

You
And what's this weird APP
that showed up on my
phone???

You
Out of nowhere????

You groaned loudly, anger had now filled your whole body. "Don't tell me it's him... I swear to Go-"

707
Lolololol~ You know who I am.

You
I'm so going to kill you, Seven >:(

You
Just wait until you get your
freaking fingers chopped.

You
No. Might as well cut your
whole hand off.

707
Whooo~ So rudeeee. T_T

707
I was just trying to get
closer to youu~ ❤

You blushed slightly at his unexpected  words, but instantly forgot about them as anger filled your whole being yet again. 'Did he do anything more to my phone?? I wont ask him tho. He lied to me once, I don't trust him...' the girl complained in her mind.

707
Lmao alright, now
onto a more serious note;;

707
The truth is

707
I installed this app into
your phone because
we currently need
some help...

707
And you seemed like a "trust-able"
person... So...

You
What do you mean
"WE"?

[Y/N] tilted her head slightly, as she raised an eyebrow, growing kinda interested... She didn't have a good feeling about this though, for some odd reason.

707
Well...

~Time skip~

After some minutes waiting for 707's explanation, he finally sent a whole big message explaining about their charity parties, how Rika used to email people to convince them to attend them, and eventually about MC, a girl who got into this whole thing without wanting to, and how something went wrong with her and she was... kidnapped...? You assumed. He didn't go into details.

And so, they wanted you to help, as Seven seemed to talk about you from time to time. They all agreed, even though they did not agree to just steal your phone and practically oblige you to get into this whole situation.

[Y/N] stopped to process all of this, feeling a bit dizzy from the sudden hard situation to appear out of nowhere and how you were now involved into it.
You brought a hand to your hair, taking a deep breath before reading his next message.

707
And...? Will you
please help us?...

707
Please do >.<

The girl closed her eyes for a few seconds, feeling a bit hesitant, but she decided to gather all of her courage and try to respond to his request.

You
...Alright.