Brothers

Sorry for not updating in a long time... >.<
  Been kinda busy since school started T_T

  I'll try to uptade more frequently from now on... :')
(I hope T__T)

  Pardon me ;_;

  Ilu all ❤ ! ^_^

______________________________________

   "Uff, why is your door so full of codes and stuff? It's so weird" [Y/N] commented as they both finally entered the building. "Ya know... I'mma hacker, gotta make sure I'm safe~ Also am scared the Boogie Man might come at night" the male joked back.

   [Y/N] laughed at his response as well as slightly rolling her eyes. "You're such an idiot I swear" continued the young lady, playfully punching his arm, then proceeding to go and sit on the couch - located somewhere at the living room. Seven instantly followed her, returning the laughter - then sitting right next to her. While doing the act, he reached out on his clothes, and a bag of potato chips suddenly emerged out of his pocket. He began opening them, making a sweet aroma of chips with a somewhat hint of honey rise in the air while doing so, and occasionally started eating them slowly, enjoying the taste. After a few moments of silence and crunching noises coming from Luciel, he looked up and gestured if she wanted some also. You smiled and nodded shyly.

  "Hmm... They're good!" spoke the girl with delight and appreciation as she bit the first potato. The taste that rushed into her mouth made the female almost shiver with pleasure. It wasn't too sweet, nor too salty. Just... perfect. The guy next to her only chuckled, stuffing some chips up his mouth. [Y/N] didn't hesitate on doing the same. "Ikr?" he finally replied as soon as he swallowed the food that he'd been eating. [Y/N] nodded back in total agreement.

   ~Small time skip~

   "I'm full..." tapping her tummy contentedly, spoke the girl as a bright smile was plastered all across her face, even if deep inside she only really wanted to poke. After eating in total 7 bags of potato chips, and at one point drinking DR. Pepper as well, both humans were currently full. Not even a tiny potato could make its way onto their stomach, it was completely full at the moment. "Agreed..." replied the other one, weakly.
  After a brief moment, both started to laugh once again at their poor excuse of a person. Right there were they standing in a couch, not being able of moving an inch or they would most likely throw up right away, only being able of laughing about their miserable state as of right now.

   Finally finishing their laugher, they looked at eachother. [Y/N] almost jumped as she had remembered something. Her eyes sparkled as excitement started filling her very being. 'It's the perfect moment to have my answers now! He did promise earlier about telling me of it now.'

  She took a deep breath to gain all of her courage up before being able of asking him what she wanted to know for so long, the curiosity never left her ever since he actually agreed to explain it all. 'It's now or never.' she thought. "Seven..."

   "Seven... Tell me more about... Saeran... What is he to you...?" as soon as she started, Luciel's eyes widened "And who is Saeyoung? Isn't your true name Luciel?" [Y/N] kept blurting out questions. Every thought that crossed her mind, she'd just ask him right away. She wanted to understand him, to get the confusion all off.

   Luciel tensed up and looked away from her gaze, his lips slightly shaking. "...My true name is Saeyoung... Or used to be..." he answered softly, almost in a whisper. The man sighed before continuing, his hands hiding on his pockets. [Y/N]'s intense stare never leaving him, giving him her full attention, her curiosity was currently all over the place. "Saeran... Is actually my twin brother..."

   "What?!" gasped the female "What do you mean? You're both twin brothers?!!" the shocked girl eyed the male intensely with wide eyes. Seven slightly lifted his head, only to nod in response. "But... He didn't seem to show any sort of affection towards you whatsoever..."

   "Exactly!! I have no idea why he's like that!!" he suddenly shouted "I have NO idea what they did to him!! We used to be so close before... what..." Saeyoung trailed off, dropping his head to stare at his feet. "I have... no idea... what's going through... his mind..."

   [Y/N] looked down at him feeling sympathy, but not exactly knowing how to properly conform him. Her expression dropped into a sad, yet caring smile as she softly brought a hand onto his shoulder, and got closer to his figure as well. Seven looked up through the corner of his eyes, a few tears trying to come out could be spotted.

   "Seven..." she hugged him. And without a warning, nor that he wanted it to happen, but he started crying. Wet, cold, salty tears started pouring out from his eyes, even if he tried to keep them from falling, with unfortunately no success. The tears were just too much to hold back this time. [Y/N] hugged him tighter "Come on, Seven... It'll be okay... We'll be able of figuring it out... Perhaps just a misunderstanding, he'll understand how wrong he is..."

   "...No..." he managed to speak with his husky voice "...It was my fault... I left him..."

   The girl raised one eyebrow "What...?"

  Luciel nodded, getting out of the embrace and cleaning up the remaining tears with his fists. "Yes... You see, when we were younger... Our mother was... Very abusive. Our father was 'very important', and, well, he left us. So our mom wanted to somehow make him feel bad for having us while he didn't. She was alcoholic and violent... Didn't allow us to go out... Prison basically" he explained coldly.

  "Well, one day I met V and Rika. They promised to help me and my brother. I would eventually become an hacker, first changing my ID" the male continued, while [Y/N] kept completely silent to pay attention to every word he spoke, wide-eyed. "At first I didn't want to go and leave my bro behind, but they promised to take very good care of him... So I had to accept it. I trusted them."

  "But now..." he gridded his teeth "Now, I don't know who to trust anymore."

   [Y/N] looked at his stiff expression with sympathetic eyes, before reluctantly reaching out her right hand connecting their palms together. Seven almost jumped by the sudden action, but only looked at her with slight surprise and confusion. While a hint of blush made its way on his cheeks as well.

  "Seven... It wasn't your fault. Whatever happened to him, we'll fix it. We'll bring your brother back... And talk with V about it. I'll help you, don't worry." [Y/N] spoke in the most soft way possible, as a sweet and comforting smile cracked on her face. Saeyoung stared deeply onto her [E/C] beautiful eyes deeply, before hesitantly leaning in and shyly kissing the girl's petite lips. [Y/N] froze for a brief moment, taken by surprise, before eventually relaxing at the sweet touch of his lips and accepting it, making her close her eyes. Instantly, she felt butterflies flying all over her stomach, her heart start beating fast... '...I think... I might know what this feeling is... Perhaps'

  But unfortunately, the kiss didn't last for long, it were only a few seconds before Seven pulled away. He smiled a genuine smile down at her, making her heart beat even faster, if possible. "Thank you..."