What now...?

"Seven..." [Y/N] sighed at the poor uneasy figure.

   Some hours had passed since the two had escaped from Saeran and the weird cult of his. After they both calmed down a little at the car, they then proceeded on making their way inside Luciel's place. Walking by, you couldn't stop looking around with your mouth half opened.
   His house seemed almost like a mansion...

   It was huge, and as you walked through the entrance further a whole bunch of sport cars were spotted by your curious eyes, examining every little detail of these big and shiny machines. It looks like he took really well care of them. You secretly noted to yourself to talk about the cars topic later, since it seemed like a good way of starting a comfortable conversation with the red-haired male. The thought of it made a small smile escape from the girl's lips.

   She shook the whole thought off, feeling a bit guilty. Thinking about things like that right after leaving such a dangerous and scary situation they had just gone through seemed so wrong. 'I should be more worried about this whole thing....'

   "Hey, you there?" the guy with the glasses spoke to you. [Y/N] jumped at his sudden words. "S-sorry... Got lost on my thoughts" you smiled awkwardly. He just sighed. 'Wow... He's a completely different person now... I hope he's okay'

   Finally, the two individuals reached what looked like the house's door. It was full of weird passwords and cameras of some sort...

   After Luciel had said the password to open the door, it instantly opened and we got in. Your eyes widened.

   The place was a complete mess.

    [Y/N] looked around in surprise, only to see clothes and soda cans everywhere. The room sure was peculiar... And you thought your own home was a mess... Compared to this it was nothing. It almost made you giggle at how lazy Seven appeared to be, not that you hadn't realized that sooner.

    Stressed, Luciel just threw his body on the couch, not caring about the potato chips that were still laying there, making a crunch noise. [Y/N] gazed at the male, and rubbed her neck awkwardly. He sighed.

   "Just... Feel like you're at your house, no need to feel awkward" he said, giving a small smile to you. It looked like he was forcing that smile...
   You wanted to talk with him further, understand what was really going on on his mind and perhaps comfort him, but he just wouldn't say a thing about it... Or else you were sure he'd break off crying. At least you assumed that was the reason why.

   "[Y/N]..." Seven called out for you, making your eyes instantly meet his. You couldn't describe what he was feeling... His eyes were so confusing. Normally when you look at people's eyes you can read all of their emotions, but with him, it was different... He's full of mysterys.

   "I gotta ask you to be careful about my, uhm... maid. She usually comes here from time to time, so uhm, just try not bringing too much attention... She doesn't appreciate visitors that much" he said, rubbing the back of his neck "Understood?" you nooded in a bit of confusion. 'A maid??'

  "And..." he continued. You kept staring at him. "I'm glad you're okay..."

  And with that, he returned his gaze up to the ceiling and didn't say a word, eventually closing his eyes. You blushed slightly at his last words, and opted to look at the ground, as you later sat on the same, cold floor.

~Time Skip~

    Later on after a few hours of complete silence, aside from some short conversations that they shared here and there, Seven got up from his comfortable position and sat on the couch, staring at you. You guessed he was finally ready to talk properly. Your hopes died when instead he took out his phone and started making a call.

   You rolled your eyes slightly, but just ignored it. And then, Seven finished his call. He froze. You got worried at his sudden change of mood. "What happened?"

   "They... They managed to escape, thankfully, but..." the male bit his lower lip. You eyed him in confusion. "So...?"

   "Well, for starters, the cult thing blackmailed us... And threatened for us to join them also, that they'd get us one way or another" you cringed. 'Assholes.' "I too think they're currently after us. But this house's full of security so it won't be easy. We gotta be careful though. Jumin said they're all at his place and have bodyguards, so I believe they're okay for now, too."

   "But, well... They said they saw V in there... Too... At the cult... In the distance..."

   "V?!"

   "Yes... They are as equally confused..." he mumbled. He brought his hands up, and hid his face with them. Seven was frustrated... You wanted to hug him but you were scared of what his reaction might be the second time. "You don't think... He's a part of them, do you?" spoke the male under his palms.

   You just stared up at him, not knowing exactly what to do or say. The girl got up and sat next to the other boy on the same couch. [Y/N] tried cracking a smile for him, even if he wasn't able of seeing her expression, and put a warm hand on his shoulder. He tensed up a little. "No... That's impossible..."

   "...I doubt that"

   [Y/N] sighed. "Even if he is... I don't believe he did it with a bad intention... Maybe he was forced or something? He's a good guy Seven, you know that."

   He lifted his head to look at the female, a serious look on his almost unreadable face. "He's like a father to me..." he looked away from you "That's why..."
The girl eyed him sadly. "Seven..."

  And before she could argue, once again, her arms moved, as if they had a mind if their own, and pulled him into a soft embrace. And surprisingly enough, he slowly hugged her back.

  "[Y/N]..." he suddenly whispered in your ear, his warm breath giving chills down your spine. "I'm sorry for this whole thing..." You smiled softly and gently rubbed his back, a small hint of blush made it's way to your cheeks "It's okay..."

  The two stayed like that for a few seconds, before Seven pulled away and instantly walked off to what you guessed was his computer. "Got stuff to do now... Plus need to get a plan about... Mint Eye... Don't bother me."

  You nooded softly. "And... Don't forget about the 'maid'." [Y/N] nooded softly yet again, not saying a word. Your face was still red... The girl played with her hair, shyly, as she watched him walking away. 'What now...?'