What?

"Ah... Hello, my so awaited sweet sweet weekend~! You have finally arrived, at last" was how the girl, still in her pyjamas, expressed her happiness in the oh-so-awaited favourite two days of the whole week.

She jumped out of her bed, and instantly made her way to the kitchen.

"Hmm~ What should I have today?" [Y/N] asked to herself as she opened the fridge, carefully analyzing every single food the girl had kept there, before her eyes spotted a slice of chocolate cake she didn't finish.

"Gotcha~" you smiled happily, picking up the plate that contained the sweet and grabbing a bottle of milk along to go with it.

After pouring the milk into a cup and bringing a fork to eat the cake, [Y/N] started to came her way down to the sofa, then taking a seat and carefully turning the TV on, trying not to let her breakfast fall from her hands.
The girl watched the first thing that showed up. You just shrugged, feeling way too lazy to change the channel, and bringing a piece of the cake to your mouth, chewing it slowly.

"I wonder where my phone is...?" [Y/N] spoke to herself after taking a sip of the milk, as she looked around searching for it. You shrugged. 'Maybe I left it at work or something'.

~Time skip~

"UHHHGGGGG!!?? WHERE THE ACTUAL HECK IS MY GODDAMN PHONE??" yelled in frustration the desperate girl.

[Y/N] had been looking for it EVERYWHERE. Work, home, even at the cafe she sometimes likes going to.

"WHERE COULD I HAVE LEFT THAT THI-..." she gasped. "no..."

The girl then practically sprinted at the speed of sound to a rather familiar place. The abandoned kittens. After a short while, she finally reached them.

"Nononononono... Noooo" she groaned.

Yet again, it was him.

THE RED-HAIRED GUY.

Or just Seven...

He simply smiled, turning his face to her. The guy had sat down near the kittens, and was currently almost taking one of the cat's ear out of their head.
[Y/N] slapped his hands and took the poor cat into her arms. "Stop torturing the poor thing!!" you hissed at him.

Seven made a puppy-sad face "I wasn't torturing him... Just playing~!" he spoke in defense from the rude accusation.

She rolled her eyes before giving him a serious glare, furrowing her eyebrows "I don't want you near them! Not even one feet near! Even when not in my presence just dont.do.it." The girl spoke in a serious tone along with her intense glare.

He froze and looked down in shame. Or perhaps just doing it so she would feel petty for him. She puffed her cheeks, cursing him under her breath, hopping the guy wouldn't hear.

As 5 minutes passed, Seven finally decided to lift his head to look up at the angry girl standing in front of him, eventually caressing the little cat's head softly, waiting for the young men to do something.
He chuckled to himself secretly, before pulling something from his pocket, which made the girl gasp, bringing a hand to her mouth after putting the little cat back into the box with his siblings.

"You left this on the ground the other day, I assume it fell?" he have her a fake smile, yet she didn't seem to notice it wasn't genuine as she just grabbed the phone and started going trough it, to see if he hadn't been looking into it.
'That's impossible though, my phone has code, and no one's never got it right' [Y/N] assured herself and smiled in relief.

"Thank you!... I guess... Sorry for the trouble" You chuckled awkwardly. Seven grinned at her, fixing his glasses "No problemo, [Y/N]! That's what friends are for, right~?" the boy replied in an almost-singing voice. 
You rolled your eyes once again and snorted.

"...Yes... Friends..."