Almost free?

Sooo... after re-reading some chapters I noticed how I often use the same words over and over? xD

I'm so sorry for that lol must be annoying

I'll try fixing it >.>

______________________________________

"How'd you know that name?" Seven shouted at the other boy right next to him. [Y/N] just stared at them, feeling utterly confused. 'Saeyoung?'

Moments ago, Luciel had found me and came to my rescue. I tried warning him about their 'bomb' and the trap thing, even though I'm still not 100% sure what their actual plan is.
Of course, he didn't hear me and now we're into this weird situation. Somehow I think they know each other? I'm still completely confused at this point...

But Saeran didn't look confused the slightest bit, he even seemed amused... Looks like he already predicted all of this. "Well, I guess you didn't JUST abandon me after all..." he turned his gaze at the ground. He looked... hurt?

That expression didn't last long though. Instantly he returned to that angry nature of his, but still not daring to look at the red-haired one. "Saeran...?"

Seven looked as if he was about to cry all of a sudden. 'What IS happening?!'

"Luciel~ I missed you!" MC said from the other corner of the room. Luciel turned around a bit hesitant, once again appearing to be sad..? 'What's with all of these sudden revelations and sadness?!!'

"MC? Why are you here?" he said, a hint of surprise could be spotted on his voice. For some reason, you just wanted to get off of the chair and hug this shaky figure. You felt bad for him, he seemed to be going trough a whole lot of emotions.

...You still had your hands free though...
...Perhaps that might be useful later somehow...

Saeran laughed lightly all of sudden, making everyone in the room almost jump. MC smiled back at the men's behavior.

"MC decided to join us~ She's pretty smart, I was just as surprised as you" he said with a grin, to which made MC giggle. They seemed to have some sort of bond between them?

Seven's expression softened, lot of different emotions were all over his face. His poor emotional state made me sigh. I wanted to say something to comfort him, even if I don't understand much what's happening. Before I could say anything, Saeran decided to torture him furter.

I was able to notice he had a weird device on his hands with a shiny red button on the top. He tightened his grip.

"Anyways... That is not what's important right now..." the cyan-eyed one gave that usual smirk of his. "I attracted you all here to make a deal~ Not that you have more than 1 choice though~" he laughed slightly at Seven's puzzled expression.

Then, he brought the device up to the level of his face so it was more clear to see. "Do you see this~? Guess what..." his smirk grew bigger and he let out a short chuckle before he spoke in a dark-ish tone: "This is a BOMB."

Seven froze once more, and so did I. MC just kept her usual expression... I think. That brown-haired girl had her hair covering her eyes, so it was pretty damn hard to tell.

"Either you all enter Mint Eye, just as savior wants to..." he paused and looked up at the ceiling "OR I'LL BLOW THIS ENTIRE PLACE UP!" the maniac announced out loud, swinging one of his arms and pointing to the top of the building.

His voice gave me chills. My eyes widened and my instinct was to instantly look at Seven, just to find out he was looking back at me. We were both terrified.

...But wait...
...I could... I actually could...
...My arms are free... And he doesn't know that...
My eyes sparkled. Luciel seemed to notice this, as he nodded at me secretly and returned to look at Saeran.

Fixing his glasses, he sighed. "...Then, I guess... We have no other choice..." the male spoke in defeat. Saeran seemed to buy that acting, coming near us both with a smile.

And when he was near enough... I instantly grabbed the device. I grabbed it with all my might.