Help's on it's way

Ah, I think there's ppl who actually read this story??

It's not a whole lot but I wanted to thank anyone who actually gets to read this weird thing of mine xD <3

It really means a lot :") ❤
I was just about to give up on this so I'm really thankful <3

______________________________________

"Ugh... What..." drowsy, I slowly started to wake up, instantly feeling something rough around my wrists. After shaking and moving my arms around a little, I was finally able to see I was tied up, both my arms and legs, as I was sitting in a wooden chair. My whole body hurt... 'How did I end up here...'

Oh...

Right.

After remembering what happened earlier I started to feel guilty for being so stupid. Why on earth would anyone follow a strangers orders? How foolish... You sighed deeply.

"Seems like you have finally woken up" an unfamiliar, this time male voice shout out from behind you.
Looking at them from your shoulder, you grinded your teeth and shoot him a glare. He just smiled back at you. 'Holy crap I hate that smile so much... I just wanna smack it so bad'.

"We didn't expect you to being so obedient, [Y/N]. You're good at following orders." he spoke, with a hint of tease on his voice, clearly trying to upset you. The girl just huffed under her breath.
"Why did you do this?! How am I of any use to you?? How the hell did you get my number?!" you hissed. As a shower of questions started to pour all over your brain, you tried to go and just try asking them.

He clicked his tongue. "SHUT UP!" the boy shouted, clearly annoyed at the girl. After taking a deep breath and calming down, he finally chose to reply.
"We did need you here, and it is urgent." once again, he smiled that smile that the girl had grown to hate just from the first second she saw it. "We needed you... as a bait, I guess you could say".

"A... bait?" you blinked a few times, feeling confused at the sudden unexpected revelation. He nooded happily "Exactly."

"Saeran, they are coming, I can see them arriving" [Y/N] heard the girl from before say, as she looked into one of the monitors of the computers. The guy who appeared to be called 'Saeran' seemed to be pleased by this, as his smile became wider.

"Great. Let's just wait for their arrival" he chuckled "I've been waiting for this moment for so many years~" Saeran smiled creepily, as he took one more glance at you, before walking back to the other girl.

"MC... Our savior will be so happy... God will be happy... I'LL BE HAPPY" he laughed slightly, intensely eyeing MC "Aren't you happy?" Saeran asked the girl, in which she gave a soft smile and nooded in reply.
He seemed to be... kind of paranoid? You thought quietly to yourself, not daring to say a word out loud at this point...

"Seven... RFA... Please, just be careful..."

______________________________________

707's POV

"We're almost there!" I announced, adrenaline running trough my vains. I could feel the nervousness inside my heart, this whole situation was just messed up... My heart was beating like crazy, it seemed like there was an intense car racing there. I tried breathing calmly to relax but nothing seemed to work.

  I tried to refuse bringing anyone with me to this, but with unfortunately no success. Yoosung, Zen, Jumin... Everyone wanted to come along. Only Jaehee was the one not able of coming. Of course, Jumin brought an helicopter, but he hid it around the place as I suggested he'd only use it if something extreme happened.
I could also make Zen and Yoosung be with him in the helicopter. I was more used to this kind of stuff than them so it made sense.

  We were all ready for this, Mint Eye's got nothing on us. It is kind of strange for them to do all of this and don't expect us to do something like this, though... Isn't it all too easy?

As I got so lost on my toughts, with a blink of an eye, I had arrived.
This is it, no coming back now.

[Y/N]... Please be okay...