{Chapter 2}

When I arrived inside it was dark.

Did he get the day wrong?

Then the door opened. I stepped inside and looked at the end of the dark hall way were light came out underneath the door. I didn't need to open the door it opened itself. I step inside and saw lots of people sat around table facing the stage and people dancing on the dance floor. I was grabbed and pulled back stage. It was Nathan.

"Was there a need for that couldn't you of just tapped my shoulder or something not just grab me and pull me back stage?" I asked.

He just laughed.

"So here's my band." he introduced me to his band.

"So what song are we doing?" I asked.

"The song we wrote together do you remember it?" It was ages ago we wrote a song about being in love.

I shook my head, "no."

He gave me the notebook we had written it in. It still looked the same with no marks or anything on it. I repeated my solo and the chaos.

"It's show time!" Nathan shouted not any nerves in his voice.

After the show Nathan came to my house for some Chinese and to watch a movie. We sat on the sofa my head against his chest. Max and Blue laid in front of the TV. Empty take away wrappers on the table with two Coke Cola cans. When the film finished I got up and turned it off.

Nathan sat up, "you were amazing." he smiled.

"You were amazing." I sat beside him.

He looked into my eyes his beautiful green eyes. I remembered have a huge crush on him when I was little but that was ages ago. We sat in silence for a minute until he broke it.

"Amelia I have been meaning to tell you this for years now and I didn't really know how to tell you I.." he paused he put his hand on my hand and continued, "I, I love you..." he came clean, "I know you don't feel the same but I had to tell you it was killing me."

I put my hands on his cheeks "really?" I asked gazing deep into his eyes.

He looked deep into my eyes then to my lips then before I knew it his lips were pressed on mine.

His lips were so soft.

I wrapped my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss. I had forgotten about all the bad dreams and that I haven't slept in weeks. It was like the world was slipping away.

When he broke the kiss, "really." he smiled.

"So I take it you feel the same?" he questioned.

I smiled as I pressed my lips to his. I pulled back and grabbed his hand taking him upstairs.