{Chapter 10}

When Jane left when I closed my eyes the dream came back.

I heard a woman's laugh a sick laugh, a laugh of pleasure and satisfaction. Whoever this woman was she Injoyed tourchering Loki and Thor. seeing me and Jane cry.

That morning Jane told me she had another dream the same as mine. She said we should try to contact Thor somehow and I remember Heimdall told if I wanted to come back I just had to look up to the sky and ask.

"Come on" I grabbed her hand before she could put a spoon full of shreedies in her mouth.

"Where are we going" I looked up to them sky.

"Heimdall" Then a light hit the ground and we were sucked up. We apeared in the golden room.

"Welcome back lady Amelia" he bowed "lady Jane" he bowed.

We walked to the castle and saw Frigga running towards us.

"Amelia you came back" she huged me, "Jane?" She looked let go of me  and huged Jane "why are you here?" She asked.

"Me and Jane last night had a dream, the same dream."

"Of what?"

"Thor and Loki. They were tied to the ceiling and was being tourchered. Me and Jane we, we were being forced to watch" I stuttered.

She took me and Jane to were Thor and Loki were. They were in the garden they were talking to eachother.

"Thor, Loki you have visitors" Frigga smiled and step to the side.

"Jane" Thor ran over to he and pressed his lips to hers. Loki looked at me and smiled. I smiled back.

"Why are you here?" Thor asked.

"Last night we had a dream, a bad dream that we hope isn't a vision" I pulsed.

"About You and Loki" I was about to continue when Jane jumped before me.

"You and Loki were tied to the ceiling being tourchered. Me and Amelia were being made to watch" she chocked back tears.

"Me and Loki had the same dream. The room was dark and we heard a woman laugh" Me and Jane nodded.

Was this dream a vision or was it someone just playing with us? If someone is and I find them I will kill them.

Thor said that tonight me and Jane will stay here tonight and in the morning we will try to get some answers. I went back to my own bed and before I closed the door Loki knock light on it.

"Could I come in?" He asked.

I nodded, "yeah sure."

"So what do you think the dream means?" He asked.

"I don't know I just want to be able to sleep properly. I haven't slept in weeks" I rubbed my eyes.

"Sleep" he took me hand and laid me over to the bed. I laid on the bed and he cover me with the duve.

"Thank you Loki" I smiled.

He leaned down to kiss my forhead as he pulled back I put my hands on his cheeks and pulled him closer pressed my lips to his. When he pulled back he was smiling.

What did I just do? Why did I just do that? I think I like him?

I stood up and wrapped my arms around his kneck and kissed him pasionatly.  He wrapped his arms around my waist and laid me on the bed with him on top of me.

What on earth is happening? what am I doing?