{Chapter 3}

I woke up with a pair of arms wrapped tightly around me. I reached to my bed side table and grabbed my phone to see the time '10:00am'.

Wow did I really sleep that well last night?

I turned around to face Nathan who was still fast asleep.

He looked so cute.

I wrapped my arms around him and berried my head in his chest.

"How dare you." I heard a voice say. It was the man in my dreams, "you whore!" he said in disgust.

Then I felt Nathan move which startled me.

"Good Morning." I hear Nathan yawn.

"Good Morning." I smiled and cupped his face and planted a soft kiss on his lips.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked.

"Yes I did the best in years." I kissed him again, "what about you?"

"I slept like a baby I think it was sleeping next to you." 

I couldn't help but let out a little giggle, "really?"

He kissed my lips, "Really."

We went out for breakfast, his treat. I offered him the money after all he did pay for the Chinese last night, but he refused to take it. When we got home I went into the kitchen to let the dogs out.

"Could I use your shower?" He asked.

"Of course you don't need to ask." I called Max and Blue inside and closed the door.

"Would you like to join me?" He asked.

"Sure why not?" I kissed his cheek.

When we finished we dried off and got dressed. Nathan went down stairs to make us both a cup of tea we decided to sit in bed and watch a movie. I heard a smash and went to see what was going on. Nathan had knife to his throat.

"Nathan?" I looked behind him to see a man.

Behind him was a man with raven black hair with a dark and sinister smile on his face.

"Who are you?" I asked the mysterious man.

"I am Loki of Asgard." he said proud. His posture made him look powerful.

"Loki, Loki Thor's brother?" I questioned

"He is not my brother!" he tighten his grip on the knife. It hit me he was the voices I heard in my dreams.

"Please don't hurt him. He's done nothing wrong. Your the voices in my head aren't you?"

"Yes, yes I am."

"Why are you doing all this to me? I haven't slept in ages. I have been tired for weeks and weeks why?"

He threw Nathan to the floor.

"Nathan!" I ran to him and cupped his face.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes I'm fine."

We turned our attention to Loki but he was gone...

Then he grabbed me pulling me away from Nathan and we disappeared.

"Amelia!" I hear Nathan shout.

It was too late we were gone.

"Get off me!" I tried to get out his grasp, but he was too strong and before I knew it he threw me to the floor.

"Thank you didn't need to throw me." I stood up.

When I did I realised I wasn't in my house I was in a golden room. In the middle stood a man with a sword.

"Welcome back prince Loki." he greet him, "who is the lady?" He asked

"None of your business." he grabbed me and pulled me out of the room.

I couldn't believe what I was looking at. We walked over a bridge which glew different colours like a rainbow. Below was water and the sky was beautiful the sun shone down reflecting in the water. At the end of the bridge was a tall golden gate.