{Chapter 16}

I woke up on Loki's chest. He was snoring quietly. How cute. He looks so peaceful when we sleeps. I traced his jaw line and settled my hands in his face. He started to wake up.

"Good Morning" he smilled.

"Sorry I didn't mean to wake you" I took my hand of his face.

"It's fine" he kissed my forhead.

Today Thor, Loki and a group of solider are going to find Fulla. I wanted to go but Loki has demanded guards with me at all time just incase Fulla or her creatures come for me and also so I can't follow them.

I sat in Loki's chamber looking at his books. He had a lot. I didn't feel like reading so I went out on the bacony.

"He will be okay" said a sweet voice, Frigga.

"How do you know?" I sighed.

"Thor won't let anything happen to him" she smiled, "come let's eat you must be starving" she held out her hand.

I haven't eat since Loki went two days ago.

I miss him.

After dinner me, Frigga and Jane sat in the garden. they talked about how I have changed Loki? They say he used to be roofless and rude as in ignorant and things. It didn't sound like Loki. I really have changed him.

"Your majesty" bowed a guard.

"What is it?" She asked.

"Prince Loki he has gone missing."

"What do you mean missing?" I snapped.

"Thor says he is not anywhere in the camp."

Fulla. I know she must of captured him or her creatures. I have to find him.

When we bid eachother good night I went to my chambers and changed into some leggings, boats, a t-shirt and my cloak. I grabbed my sword and headed to the bifrost. No guards had saw me thank goodness.

When I got to Heimdall he knew exactly where I wanted to go. When I arrived it was all quiet. I didn't see Thor or anyone there. Then I found a sword on my back.

"Revile yourself" I heard a familiar voice say. I turned around I was right it was Sif.

"Amelia?" She said in disbelief.

"Sif please don't tell Thor or anyone I'm here" I wispered.

"Amelia" she redrawed her sword, "you shouldn't be here it's too dangerous."

"I don't care I'm here because I heard Loki has gone missing and I think I know where he is."

When we reached the castle it's quite and manage to sneek in without anyone or anything noticing. I hear a scream. My heart drops. It's Loki.

"Loki" Sif whispered.

We walk to where the scream is coming from. Fulla is laughing as she is tourchering him. Then it all goes quite and then a female scream. Sif waits outside and I decided to go in. Fulla is on the floor blood pouring out of her. Then I see Loki he is chained to the ceiling and is just dangling.

"Loki" I poke him.

He's not moving. I cup his cheeks in my hands so he is looking at me but his eyes are shut.

"No, no, no" I feel tears slowly falling down my face, "No Loki you can't be dead no. Your Loki god of mischief."

I feel for a pulse and nothing. I unchain him and he falls to the floor. But I manage to catch him. I fall to my knees.

"Come on Loki. Please" tears streaming down my face, "Come on."

"Amelia!" I hear Sif whisper, "what happened?"

"Wait we need to get him back to Asgard now" I stand up wrapping his arm around my shoulder. With Sifs help we got Loki out of the castle and back to Asgard. 

"What happened?" Frigga ran into the healing room and went to Loki's side.

"I found him like this" I sniffed.

"What about.."

"Fulla she's dead" I wiped the tears streaming down my face, "please say you can help him."

"Yes of course I can" Frigga smiled as she held Loki's hand and started to say some sort of spell.

Then Loki's eyes open.

"Loki" I smile.

"Amelia" he put his hand on my face.

"Your alive" I started to cry. Happy tears. I couldn't help myself I pressed my lips to his. I missed his soft lips.

"I missed you."

"I missed you too" he laughed.

*

*

*

A year had past and Loki is back to full health.

"Amelia" he shouted. I was sitting on the bacony.

"Yes Loki" I called back.

Then he wrapped his arms around my waist kissing my kneck.

"I love you."

"I love you too" I turned around and placed a soft kiss on his lips.

"Amelia I need to ask you something" he smilled.

"What is it?" I smiled back.

He grabbed my hands and got on one knee.

"Will you marry me?"

Oh my goodness. Loki is proposing to me. What should I say?

"Yes."

Before I could say anymore he pressed his lips violently agents mine lifting me in the air. I heard clapping i turned around to see Frigga, Odin, Thor, Jane, Sif and the worriors of three smiling.

"Congratulations" Frigga hugged us both.

So this is it I'm to marry the god of mischief, my god of mischief. the sweetest man I've ever meet.

~THE END~