{Chapter 12}

The next day I felt alot better but Frigga told me to stay in bed. She said Thor and Loki will try to find out more about the dreams. I couldn't stay in bed I had to help. Jane came to visit me and said they are going to another world they know where to find the person responsible.

"Jane she will kill them we can't let them go" I got out of bed and got dressed.

"Your right. I heard her say that she will kill them slowly and it will be in front of us and when we cry she will split their skulls" she must of been saying that to me before I passed out.

We went to the bifrost Jane said they were making there way when she came to see me. When we got there Heimdall was about to open the bifrost.

"Wait" we both shouted, "we're coming with you."

"Jane, Amelia it's to dangerous for you and if you die we wouldn't be able to live with ourselves" Thor warned us.

"I thought I was some sort of goddess, a star please let us come with you please" I begged, "if I just stay in bed and you die I wouldn't be able to live with myself. You too are the future kings of Asgard I can't let you just die."

"Amelia your powers are not known yet."

I looked at Loki who was looking to the ground "Loki please."

Loki looked at Thor and Thor sighed, "okay but Jane stick close to me" Thor pulled her into his arms.

"And Amelia you stick close to me" Loki grabbed my hand.

When we arrived the place was dark and misty. As we walk the mist cleared and a tall dark castle stood tall.

"She must be in there" Thor grip his hammer tight and held Jane closer to him.

Loki tightened his grip on my hand "Scared?" I laughed.

"No."

"Sure?"

"Sure."

Then we heard something like soldiers pulling swords out of there pouches. Then we were surrounded by these creatures. They wore some kind of masks.

"Leave now" said the tallest one who must be the leader, "while you still have the chance."

I looked at Thor he clenched Jane tighter "we've come to reason with you. Who is this woman placing dreams in our heads?" He asked.

"Fulla? She sent us to bring you here now there is no need to travel" he laughed. Before I knew it I was grabbed.

"Loki" I held onto his hand tight but my hand was too sweaty and I let go.

He grabbed his dagger from his pocket "let her go" he pointed it at him.

Then the creature put his to my kneck. "surrender now and no further harm will be done to her" said the leader.

Thor and Loki gave in well actually no they didn't they stabbed the creatures causing chaos.

"Amelia, Jane go" Thor said as he hit the leader in the face.

Me and Jane ran for our lives until we found a forest. We stopped in the middle.

I had to rest I am not that fit like some people. I have asma which does not help at all.

I sat down agest as tree when we heard rustling. It was a little girl she looked scared and lost.

"Hello are you okay? Are you lost?" I asked the trembling little girl who held a little doll.

She nodded her head, "yes."

"Where are your parents?"

She shrugged her shoulders.

"Come we will help you find them" we walked a little thurther in the forest and found a little cottage, "is that your house?"

She shaked her head "yes."

The cottage looked abandoned and like it had not been lived in for years.

As we approach the front door it opened slowly with a creak. Inside was dark the only light was from the windows and there wasn't many. Jane went up stairs and I was down stairs to see if anyone was home. Surely no one would like to live in such a house. Then the door slammed closed. Making me jump.

"What was that?" Jane shouted

"The door" I shouted back.

It felt hard to breath there was dust everywhere. Then the girl fell to the floor I ran to her.

"Jane, Jane!" I shouted.

The girls eyes were closed but soon opened they were black and inside I saw something, something terrible. Then I saw Loki screaming. Thor too. Jane crying. I screamed I wanted it to stop so many images were shown and they all were horrible. Then her eyes closed and she stopped breathing. 

"Amelia!" Shouted Loki who must of heard me scream. Thor knock the door down. Loki ran to me.

"Amelia your shaking" he looked down at me, "who's that?" He asked.

I shrugged my shoulder and stood up and hugged Loki.

"Where's Jane?" Thor asked.

"She's upstairs."

"No she isn't I just looked up there" we all looked at eachother. Then heard a scream Jane was being pulled outside by those creatures.

"Jane" I shouted running after her.

"Amelia wait" Loki pulled me back. They were taking her to the castle.

"We have to go save her" Thor clenched his hammer and went flying. Me and Loki ran after him. He had just landed by the front door.