{Chapter 11}

I woke up on Loki's bare chest. I looked up he was fast alseep he wrapped his arms around me crushing me.

"Good Morning" I heard him laugh.

"Good Morning" I smiled. He kissed my head smilling.

I couldn't believe what I did last night. I kissed Loki and yeah. what came over me?

*knock*

*knock*

"Amelia" Frigga opened the door but quickly shut it, "I'm sorry am I intrupting something?" She asked.

Loki kissed my forhead before getting up and getting dressed. I quickly got dressed and opened the door fixing my hair.

"Sorry" I apologised.

"Bbreakfast is served."

Loki walked out topless "I forgot my t-shirt" he picked it up and went back into the bathroom.

"I'm so sorry" I apologised again.

"It's fine. I wish you the best together" she smiled and walked out.

"Thank you, wait what we are not.." she was already gone. Loki walked out wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my kneck.

"Loki please" I pushed him away from me. He stopped and walked out.

"Loki wait.." he was gone.

I remembered I grabbed a bag and somethings I may need before I left. I walked over to the chair and opened it, I had brought my jewellery box I don't know why. I had some clothes in there and my medicine. I took a pile and went to the dinning hall.

They all sat as if waiting for me.

"I'm sorry" I quickly made my way over to my chair.

Thor had told Odin about the dream we had the other night he didn't know if it was a vision or just a terrible dream.

After breakfast I excused myself early I went to Heimdal I asked him how Nathan was doing and asked him if he could help with the dream situation. He couldn't help.

All of a sudden I felt dizzy light headed and fell to the ground. Blood poured out my mouth. The last thing I remembered was Heimdall shouting for the guards.

I woke up on some sort of table. Women stood around looking at some sort of hologram of her above me. My eyes were hard to open even just a little. Then I started to cough and cough Blood came out and was all over my hands. I started to panic.

"My dear lay back down" said one of the healers.

I laid back down only to see Frigga run in, "Amelia my dear are you okay?" She held my hand.

"I'm fine, I'm fine" I smiled trying to hide that I wasn't fine.

Before I passed out I heard a woman I couldn't make out what she said then it went dark. The healers didn't know what it was but gave me some sort of injection.

Frigga ordered me to rest as soon as I get back to my chambers. I climbed in bed and instainly feel to sleep.

The dreams came back this time I held my hands on Loki's pale scared face. He was shaking. I could feel my heart braking. His eyes did shine they were dark. I pressed my lips to his colorless lips. He trebled at my touch.

"Oh Loki" I cryed. He didn't say anything and looked to the ground before I knew it the woman came back and I was pulled away before I aas pulled I kissed him one last time. I woke up and found Loki sat on the bed next to me.

"You had the dream too?"

"Yes" I nodded. He pulled me into his arms and kissed the top of my head.

Who is doing this? why is she doing this?