{Chapter 4}

My jaw dropped at what was behind the big golden gate. A beautiful golden palace and little villages.

It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen.

"Like what you see?" Loki snapped me back into reality.

"It's beautiful. Wait- where am I?" I asked.

"Asgard, your new home." he smiled down at me.

"What?"

"You heard me." he grabbed me and pulled me to the golden palace.

"Loki!" shouted a female voice.

At the entrance stood a woman with blond hair in a plat wearing a beautiful golden dress.

"Mother..." he said coldly.

"Who is this?" She pointed to me.

"I'm Amelia." I said before Loki could.

I felt his grip on my arm tighten and I winced.

"Don't speak speak, only when I let you or I ask you too." he whispered harshly in my ear.

"She is Midgardian why have you brought her here?" She asked.

He ignored her and kept pulling me I looked back and she looked at me worried and then she looked to the floor.

He pulled me through a hall way up the stairs and through another hall way into a room at the end. He pushed me in and quickly locked me inside.

"Let me out!" I shouted whilst hitting the door as hard as I could.

I heard foot step. He had walked away.

Why has he brought me here? Why has he locked me in this room?

I turned around and banged my head on the door. I walked over to the bed which was golden with white sheets around. It was a white silky see through curtain. The bed had beautiful carvings on it of flowers. I walked over to the window and opened it to reveal a balcony that over looked Asgard.

I walk out and I was hit by the wind it wasn't too cold but it wasn't too hot. I leaned against the stone railings. On the balcony there were beautiful flowers I had never seen back home. I felt someone was watching me behind.

It was the woman from before Loki's Mother.

"Hello Amelia." she smiled.

"Hello." I smiled back.

"My name is Frigga Loki and Thor's Mother." she took a step closer to me.

"Hello Frigga." I smiled and bowed my head a little.

"I'm sorry for my son." she apologised.

"No need. Why am I here?" I asked hoping she would know the answer.

"Come with me..." she held out her hand.

"But..."

"Don't worry about him." I put my hand in hers and she took me out into the hall and went down the stairs to the end of the hall way.

She opened the door and told me to step into side. It was a room full of beautiful paintings. It was all golden.

"What a beautiful room." I looked all around the room.

"Thank you." she closed the door behind her. She went over to a table were a book laid, "Come." she opened the book and it lit up.

"What is it?" I looked down to see a girl who looked like me, "who is this?" I asked.

"It's you."

It said 'Amelia Jones, Goddess of Love'.

Goddess of love?

Frigga closed the book "it's rumoured you and Loki are soul mates. You can melt his heart and help him become a better man."

Me and Loki soul mates, Me...and...Loki soul mates?

"Me?" I say in disbelief.

"Yes, you are the one who is to help my son become a better man." she explained again.

I really couldn't believe all this. I had to get some fresh air.