{Chapter 14}

That night I paced back and thorth thinking of a plan to get Thor back. Sif, Fandral, Volstagg and Hugan and a group of men went to try to fet Thor back.

*knock*

*knock*

It was Loki.

"Amelia you must rest" he put his hand on my shoulder.

"I can't how could you leave your own brother?" I pushed his hand of my shoulder.

"He is not my brother and Thor told me. When they went we mad a plan."

I sighed. "I still can't sleep" I shrugged my shoulders.

He went to kiss my forhead and stoped.

"Amelia your glowing" he look afraid.

"what?" I looked down at my arms and they were glowing yellow, "Loki what's happening to me?"

"Your a star and stars glow" Odin apeared out of nowhere, "Stars glow yellow when they are worried and scared. They glow white when the arw happy and in love."

He was right I was scared and worried.

He told me a little bit about stars. I am the only living star. My powers could destroy all the nine realms. He told me to keep both eyes open. The creatures could be anywhere. Fulla was Frigga's maid but Fulla quit. They didn't know why. She just decided to leave.

When they left I looked out the window looking up at the stars then a pair of arms wrapped around my waist.

"How about we take a bath?" He whispered in my ear.

"Sure" I sighed.

Loki ran the bath I was kind of scared I hate my body and I didn't want Loki to see it. I stood looking in the mirror.

"Are you coming in?" I turned around and Loki was sat in the bath.

"Um I want to have one on my own."

Loki got out and started to take of my clothes.

"Loki please I can do it myself."

He sat in and helped me in I got in he sat me on his lap and started to play with my hair

"Your so beautiful" he kissed my kneck.

I turned around and kissed his lips wrapping my arms around his kneck.

"You think so" I smiled.

"No I know so" he kissed me back.

5 minutes later we decided to get out. I got dressed and climbed in bed Loki was still getting ready. So i closed my eyes for a couple of seconds. I must of feel asleep and was woken by Loki shutting the bathroom door.

"Amelia sorry did I wake you?"

"it's okay where are you going?"

"I'm going to do my duties."

"What at this time a night?"

"Yes I'll be back I promise" he kissed my forhead.

"Please Loki stay" I begged.

"I'm sorry I have to go" he walked over to the door.

I quickly stopped him.

"Please" I gave him the puppy dog face.

"I'm sorry I have to..."

Before he could finish it I stood in my tip toes and kissed his lips. I hoped it would change his mind and guess what it did. He kiss me back and placed me on the bed kissing and biting my kneck.