One

VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU ENJOY THIS STORY THANK YOUU <3 ~

When I first moved to this school in Busan I honestly thought it would of been a bit more controlled and quiet. I was wrong, completely wrong. Back in Seoul the schools were more private and well maintained but this particular school I got transferred too was a lot different than you would expect.

There were a lot of popular girls and boys, mostly all sitting with each other  I'm at all times and they always bully and make fun of people who aren't as popular. None of the teachers do anything about this and just shove it off as if it is nothing.

My name is Ji su and I honestly wouldn't considered my self as "popular" but i do have two real friends by my side. Yu na and Taemin. Yu na is small and petite and is pretty beautiful when you get close to her, her small frame makes her look weak but in reality she could kick your ass in a fight.

Taemin on the other hand is like a wise owl, he is always there by your side and will always know what to do in a situation. That's a good friend to have when you transfer to a new school in a different part of korea.

I guess now I should stop blabbering on and just head to class. My new teacher Heon woo will probably kill me if I'm late on the first day. As I stroll down the white corridors there were so many students huddled in corners or standing by there lockers, basically skipping class all together.

It annoys me when they do that because then they get to have trouble more than they bargained for. As I step past them quietly trying to get to English class, all the popular girls were staring me down, as usual.

I simply shoved it off and walked into the first class of the day. Surprisingly I was the first one here so I just stood awkwardly because I don't know where to sit.

Heon woo came out of his storage room and scanned me slowly. "Ahh! You must be ji su!Nice to meet you!" He says, sticking his frail pale hand out in front me. I shake it softly and I smile a little. I obviously want to make a good impression so that's what i did.

"You will be sitting over there, row 2" he points his pale finger to the seat that I am now assigned to. I smile again and slowly wander towards the seat, the seat was just a normal chair but as I sat in it, it creaked really loudly.

Wow. Just wow. I can't stand creaky chairs and it makes everything so awkward for everyone. I sigh and get my pencil out and a few other items for this class.

"Now I'm not sure why so many people are late but it is a very common thing" Heon woo says, writing the title on the board very slowly. As I glance towards the doorway, a few other girls walk in and sit in there assigned seats too. They are all very pretty and I'm a little bit jealous of there figures.

I look down because I know half of them won't even talk to me or like me anyway. I wasn't sure if Yu na was in my class so I just patiently waited. After around 10 minutes of completely doing nothing and boring silence, two boys walk in.

One quite small and one a little bit taller than him. "Ahh! Taehyung and park jimin! Late again I presume. Sit down and you both will get a 1 hour detention after school!" Heon woo explains, pointing his long ruler at both of them.

They both bow and apologise and walk past me to sit in there seats. Park jimin had beautiful black hair that slightly drooped over his dark eyes and taehyung must of had strong blue contacts in, his hair was blonde and had a head band in it.

They were both extremely attractive. "Now as you can all see! We have a new student! Her name is Ji su and she transferred from Seoul" he once again explains as a few other students walk in awkwardly.

I turn around slightly to look at everyone discreetly and park jimin was sitting right behind me, looking straight at me. I panick and turn around, crossing my arms.

~

|| Update. I wrote this story awhile ago and wasn't really experienced in writing on Wattpad so I'm sorry if this is like... basic? This story becomes a lot more developed and detailed as the chapters go on. So please don't fray away. <3 ||