Eight

Jimin P.O.V

As we all run up towards the PE corridor, loads of girls were watching us run to our changing rooms. They all followed us promptly which got kind of annoying.

As I open the door and let Tae and jungkook and jin into the changing rooms, we all open our bags to change into our dance kit. I'm pretty sure Ji su has PE too. hopefully
She notices me dance while she's playing tennis.

I always look at the timetable, even the girls so we can plan out where we will be in the hall. Today it will be halved. Tae and jungkook start to get dressed and I reach for my cap. A lot of the girls film us and it gets super annoying and my hair gets messy while doing the harder dance routines.

Hopefully it doesn't fall off. All the other members of our dance group were out on an trip to another part of Korea, performing there dance routines and teaching kids how to do it. I'm glad I wasn't a part of that.

"Who is this girl tae keeps burning my ear off about?" Jungkook says giggling as he put his jeans on. "No one" I say and shove it off. I don't want them to talk about it too much, it makes me angry when they make fun of me.

"Heard she's really pretty and cute. Perfect for you jimin. I thought you said you were gonna get a little bit more manly and like real sexy girls" jungkook jokes, shielding himself as I hit him angrily. "Just stop. It's not even important right now!" I say grabbing my bag and walking out into the sports hall.

They always make me angry at the worst times. As I stand in hall waiting for them hurry up and arrive in the sports hall with me, I look back in the mirror in front of me. Hopefully I can impress her.

 As I stop looking at myself in the mirror in front of me I see all of the girls in there kit, getting the tennis equipment ready

As I stop looking at myself in the mirror in front of me I see all of the girls in there kit, getting the tennis equipment ready. I couldnt see Ji su yet but I really hope she looks cute.

Jin comes up behind me and puts his long arms around my neck. "Don't worry jimin I'll get them to stop being rude." He says softly as they all line themselves up in front of the mirror. I take a deep breath and start to play the music.

As I flick the switch, the bass starts to kick in. As we all dance slowly at first, we all danced in sync which is what we all get right every time. We got all the moves on point. As we all looked at each other in the mirror we didn't hesitate to look over at the girls over playing tennis.

As I glanced slowly I did see Yu na, Ji su's friend but she looked quite worried and confused. As I looked back into the mirror, we got to the more complex moves and aced it again. "JIIII SUUUUU!" I hear Yu na shout from across the hall.

Ji su P.O.V

As I see Yu na shout over to me from across the hall, she skips towards me with her small feet, smiling along the way. She hugs me softly and takes me over to her part of the hall.

"I've set up the stuff and now we will do it! Let's go! I'll kick your ass!"
She squeals excitingly.

What she doesn't realise is that I'm super good at tennis and played it for two years straight. "Okay then... prepare yourself" I say throwing the ball and hitting it lightly for her to hit. She hits it back as hard as she could but I hit it back
Even harder.

She tried to hit it but it bounced off the wall behind her. "What was that Yu na?" I say laughing at her distraught face. As I glance over to the other side of the hall, jimin and his group of friends were doing there dance practice.

They were dancing really smoothly and gracefully to the beat that they were dancing too. They suddenly kneel on the floor and do a hip thrusting motion.

At that EXACT moment jimin makes eye contact with me, sweat rolling down his face. I look away as fast as I could and act like I didn't see a thing. Jimin looked really attractive while he did that dance move and it made me feel intimidated but made me want to look at him even more.

As I looked back, he was staring straight at me while doing the dance move, biting his lip in the process.

~