Thirty three

Jungkook P.O.V

As I wandered the street lit pavement, I could still feel my jaw out of place. Hopefully it will just heal on its own.

My whole body felt lifeless and it felt like it was going to shatter in a matter of moments.

I don't care if I deserved it.

They deserve to feel pain too.

As I walk across the bumpy road and reach my
House, my empty fucking house, I unlock the door slowly and step onto the carpet.

as I lock the door behind me I fall onto the couch and close my eyes.

I feel myself drift almost immediately and it happens again.

All over again.

*FLASHBACK*

As I awaken from my deep sleep, I see Eomma standing over me.

"You need to get up kookie" she whispers as she takes the covers off of me.

"It's a big day for school, you are 8 years old
Now, that means a new class!"

I hate hearing those words.

I hate school.

All the kids do is bully me just because I'm small and have longer hair, like why bully someone for that?

"Do I have to go Eomma? I'm tired..." I mutter as I grab the covers and pull them over my head.

"No you have to go today... you missed last week didn't you kookie? Come on get up and I'll make you some cereal" Eomma says smiling as she walks out of my room.

"Jungkook! Get up now please!" I hear appa say behind the door.

"I know! I'm coming now.." I grunt as I get out of my bed, running downstairs to get some cereal.

As I step down the creaky stairs I notice that jimin was outside my window, waving frantically, it looked like it was snowing outside.

"Kookie look! You can play out with Jimin today in the snow!" Eomma chirps as she hands me a sandwich.

"Jiminie!" I shout and run out the door greeting him immediately.

"Kookie! The bullies are over there and I'm too scared to walk that way. Can we go a different way?" Jimin asks as he puts on his gloves.