Thirty one

Ji su P.O.V

As I walk out of the cafe door, I glance round the corner to see jin crying into jimins shoulder as torn up pieces of a photograph was laying on the ground.

"Oh my god!" I say running over to crying jin, tears rolling down his red face.

"Jin we are here for you I promise, I know it never felt like it before but me jimin and Hoseok are all here for you." I say, standing next to jimin as Hoseok runs up by my side again.

"Thanks but... oh god Jungkook is coming" Jin panics and sprints off in fear.

As jungkook approaches all of us, he looks down at the ripped up photographs of him and Jin and scowls.

He looks back up at us in a really scary way.

"Don't even think about talking to jin after this. He's going through a hard time because of you. Do us all a favour and fuck off, because nobody wants you around!" I say, turning around to walk with Jimin and Hoseok.

"I don't think you should of done that babe... you know how angry Jungkook gets." Jimin whispers, grabbing my hand softly.

"I don't care! We need to look for Jin, he must be so scared." I reply, walking a little faster so we could get away from Jungkook.

"Stupid bitch!" I hear behind me.

I turn around to see jungkook, all red and angry.

"What was that?" I say, walking up to him, pushing him harshly.

"Don't talk to me like that! You jerk!" I shout, pushing him again.

Jungkook looks down at me.

I'm not even sure if he's even angry or sad.

"Back off. I don't want your pretty face to get hurt" Jungkook sarcastically jokes as he inches closer to me, his tall figure overpowering me.

"You just called me a bitch? Now your saying I have a pretty face! Make up your mind!"

"Please just leave it Ji su! Just come here and we'll look for Jin!" Jimin says, stepping out in front of me, pushing me back towards the road.

"No. I want to hurt her pretty face." Jungkook slanders, walking towards me but jimin holds him back as jungkook struggles to get past him.

"Come on man! Let me just hurt her. Hurt her pretty face! I wanna see her BLEED! BLEED LIKE I DID!" Jungkook shrieks as he pushes jimin out into the road, jimin hits the floor hard and I see him shout in pain as she grasps his leg.

I could feel Hoseoks hand grab me but at the corner of my eye I see a guy, grabbing him and pulling him away.

"Hoseok! JIMIN!!!!" I scream panicking from what is going on.

I suddenly feel Jungkook wrap both of his arms around me, dragging me towards the wall, I could feel my body slam against the wall as he looks down over me intimidatingly.

Jimin was still in the road, struggling to get up, he was grasping his leg tightly.

"Jim-" I go to say but Jungkook already had his hand around my mouth.

"No escape this time..."

"You are gonna feel the pain I felt!" He shouts into my ears, I could feel the tears coming already.

"GHRHRMRMMR" I try to say words but Jungkooks hands were tightly wrapped around my mouth, making sure I couldn't shout for help.

I could see Hoseok being threatened by his friends and jimin was crying in pain in the middle of the road.

It was dark and no one was around, I was so afraid of what was going to happen to all of us.

"Ahhh the tears. How does it feel? Horrible isn't it! Feel the pain! FEEL THE FEAR!" He shrieks again, shaking me uncontrollably.

I struggle to get away but Jungkook was so much stronger than me...

I could feel my heart beating faster and faster, I didn't want this to happen, I never wanted any of this to happen.

"Keep struggling. You won't get out of the pain. See what it did to me! FEEL IT. DO YOU FEEL IT!" He keeps shouting all of these words down my ears.

I wanted this to stop...

Someone help me...

Jimin P.O.V

I think Jungkook must of pushed me hard for my leg for be in so much pain.

I needed to get up and beat the shit out of Jungkook and that's what I intend to do.

As I quickly look over to him, I could see his hands starting to touch Ji su.

I could see his fingers slithering down her leg and upwards to her skirt. This wasn't going to happen.

I wasn't going to let her get assaulted and watch jungkook get away with it.

I dart up towards him, my leg making me slightly slower than I normally would be.

My leg was in so much pain and I could feel the pain getting gradually worse as I run as fast I could.

I grab the back of his hair and and pull him backwards as quick as I could, watching him fall back onto the concrete.

"How does this feel?" I say slamming my fist into his jaw, punching him repeatedly over and over and again, watching the blood splatter all over the road.

I felt Ji su grab me and pull me back harshly, getting me to stop hurting him.

I could hear Hoseok from behind me, two guys holding him down on the floor, twisting his arm harshly.

I run over to them too and kick the shit out of
One of them, falling back and starts to panic.

He runs off in fear and so does the other.

Hoseok looks up at us both... in complete and utter fear.

 in complete and utter fear

~