Sixteen

THIS CHAPTER IS MATURE IF YOU ARE LIKE... 10 DONT READ, WHATEVER! ~
Ji su P.O.V

My cheeks redden as he pulls me closer on top of him, looking up at me flirtatiously.
I wasn't sure what to do so I just stared into his eyes as he smirks at me.

He trails his fingers up my sides softly and it tickles really bad but I didn't want to move too much

I had a feeling something was going to happen... that would end this moment.

Jimin suddenly grabs my cheeks and holds them.

His hands were so soothing and warm and I didn't want him to take them away.

He puts his hands on my waist and just stares at me. Smiling and his cheeks flustering.

"You are so beautiful you know that?" Jimin says, rubbing his hands up and down my waist soothingly.

I blush and hide my face immediately, laughing.

"You don't have to be shy ji su... you can trust me can't you?" Jimin whispers as he lowers his hands even more, pulling me closer to his face.

I could feel his breath across my lips.

It was time.

He rests his hand on face and pulls me in to kiss me.

Our lips touch.

His lips were so soft, softer that anybody could imagine.

Jimin P.O.V

Her lips were so soft.

I couldn't get over how soft they really were.

I just wanted to let her know how much i really like her.

How much I really love her.

As she sat on my crotch, I wanted to do more. But it isn't because I'm shy... it's because I don't want her to think I'm going too fast or being too sexual.

I take a deep a breath and look into her eyes.

Her eyes immediately dilate into mine.

As I move hands to her stomach and wrap my hands around her body she suddenly jolts and moves away.

"I'm sorry am I going too fast?" I ask, as I watch her sit beside me.