Five

I was already afraid this was going to happen, I knew I was going to fall for someone who wouldn't really notice me, but he has and it's a
Big thing to take in.

They all carry on walking up towards the main city and carry on laughing along the way. I swear to god if I see another boy added to that group I'm going to scream.

Yu na walks beside me happily and we both head towards the city too, which was what we were probably going to do anyway. I could feel the damp ground underneath my feet, somehow that relaxed me. Just walking in general after rainfall always relaxes me.

Our feet splash into small puddles and leaves get stuck in our shoes, which happens a lot honestly. I would call Taemin, but he is mute. Did I say that already?

I decide to text him to see if he is free, but he replied saying that he definitely wants to hang out tomorrow. I lock my phone and place it in my hoodie pocket and we carry on walking up the damp road.

Eventually we reach the centre of Busan and for some reason it was a lot busier than we had imagined. Normally it's only half the size of how many people we see walking around in front of us. The cafes and the shops were pretty full too, which was strange because it's never like that.

We stroll towards the park area and we sit down by the pond. The pond was nice because it was small and only had few ducks swimming around in it, so it was really peaceful. Yu na grabs her books and starts to re write some of her work she has been doing beforehand.

For me I couldn't really do that because I didn't do much work because of how annoying the classes were. I lay my myself on the grass below me, I didn't really care that it was wet. I look up at the clear blue sky and rethink my thoughts.

I really hope jimin isn't just some player that think I'm an easy pick, because honestly he would regret crossing me or even Yu na. Yu na is very protective over people she cares about, so hopefully he doesn't do anything stupid.

Yu na was still writing away, she takes alot of pride in her work and works super hard to get what she wants. "I saw you eyeing up Taemin today!" I say getting up quickly and leaning over to see what she has written.

Her face changed from confused to embarrassed confused. "Huh? I was looking at his new glasses si ju!" She says getting a little angry over what I said. "Hey hey it's just a joke." I reply reassuring her calmly.

As I turn my head slightly I see jimin taehyung and there other friend, walking in the distance, probably just looking for somewhere to hang out and talk. I kept my head down a little bit because I was embarrased being seen by jimin.

Eventually they all sit down in one spot and take some food out to eat, then another guy arriving and sitting down with them. How many friends does he have?!

He was tallish, brown hair and dark eyes, I think I may of seen him before, his name began with a J. I look away again hopefully not causing any sort of eye contact with them and look at Yu na again who was peacefully listening to music.

Her feet were slowly tapping to the beat of the song and her red lips were mouthing the words. Gosh I wish I could be as beautiful as her. She was scrolling through spotify searching for new music.

I lay back again, still staring up at the sky, just thinking. Thinking about how I can make a conversation and hopefully be friends with Jimin. He was so attractive and dreamy... but is he going to be what I expect or just
Some other guy looking for an easy target?

~