Thirty six

Jimin P.O.V

I don't know what came over me, all of my emotions just burst out, out of nowhere.

I could feel Ji su's arms wrapped around me, letting me know that she is here for me, her hands rubbing my back as I uncontrollably sob into her arms.

"Jimin! Please tell me what's the matter!" She says, trying to look into my face, calming me down with her soothing voice.

I softly avert my eyes towards her, breathing heavily and my voice started to crack.

"I... ugh. Like I said before... everything just feels lost. Just a desert, nowhere to go and nowhere to hide. This is what it all feels like. I'm sick of it. I'm sick of jungkook." I whisper into her ear as she places her head on my shoulder, crying with me.

Her tears dropping onto my bare shoulder, her face getting hotter as she buries her face into my neck.

"Jimin, I promise I can make this better. I will make Jungkook stop and get other people to help do so. You hear me?" She says grabbing my face softly, gazing into my eyes.

"It will never stop. He won't stop unless he moves away. He's changed and I never wanted him to. He was my best friend and now he's... evil." I reply wiping the tears off of my cheeks as she takes her hands away, pulling me over into the bed.

She wraps her whole body around me, hugging comfortingly.

"Let's just drift off baby... let's forget about it until the morning. This will get better... I promise."

Her words always soothed me.

I've never met anyone like her in my life.

Her warm breath against my neck, her hot hands that intertwined with mine and her beautiful eyes that make me fall for her even more.

I close my eyes, thinking about how lucky I am to have such a beautiful person in my life, it's so rare to meet people like that.

I am so grateful.

As the night passes on, I couldn't stop waking up at random times and looking at her beautiful sleeping face.

Her nose would twitch softly as she dreamt, it was the most adorable thing she's ever done.

I snuggle my face further into her neck and drift off once again, feeling her warm touch.

As the morning arose, the light shown through the curtains and it blinded my eyes so I moved over to the other side.

Ji su was up, doing her makeup and had her uniform on.

Hoseok was sitting beside her asking questions about which makeup item did what, he looked so amused at Ji su applying her mascara to her eyelashes.