Ten

Jimin P.O.V

I could tell she was nervous, it was giving me a feeling that she didn't want to even make eye contact with me. Her hair was flicked over her face again, covering her beautiful porcelain face and red cheeks.

I wanted to move it but I thought maybe if I did that I would startle her again and I don't want her to be scared. I could see her legs were shaking and that she really did feel uncomfortable.

I sit back and giggle to myself, it's cute how I made her feel that way. I get a lollipop out of my pocket and put it in my cheek.

I lean down and look at the side of her face, still trying to get her attention. Her eyes were looking all around the room, completely avoiding me. I thought this could be a good idea to get her attention.

I place my foot on her foot lightly and keep it there. I smile even more looking at her startled face. She slowly turned towards me and looked away again quickly hiding her face, she tried to take her foot away but I kept it there, holding it down.

I lean over slowly and gently and I look into her face. I do a cute gesture to her to make her laugh, so she's not as nervous.

Ji su P

Ji su P.O.V

As he leans into my direction, making a really cute face, I try so hard not to laugh or smile. He was still looking at me with a really seductive face, biting his lip afterwards which honestly
Made me even more embarrassed. Eventually I end up giggling but hiding my face in the process.

"Stop it." I mutter, pushing him away harshly.
He laughs as he slams back into his chair as I push him as hard as I could. All of the girls glaring at me as i did. "Wow I didn't know you were so forceful like that! I kinda like it you know.." he whispers into my ear as softly as he could.

I felt my stomach fill up with butterflies and I still look away again, towards Taemin. He was still doing his work like he always does. I wish Yu na was here to help me out.

He once again slowly moves the hair out of my face, revealing my red cheeks flustering. As I look at him for a couple of seconds, he looks into my eyes, his eyes dilating as much as possible.

"You did like what I performed for you, didn't you si ju?" Jimin whispers again into my ear, Resting his arm behind me. He starts to bite his lip again and gets a little closer to me.

"Why are you doing this? Don't you have other girls to flirt with?" I say, trying to move away from him, even though his attractiveness still made me feel a little flustered

"I really li-" jimin goes to say, but dong woo slams his hand on the table in between us. He stank of vodka and I wanted to throw up on the spot. "Can you two love birds go somewhere else?" He asks as he nearly tumbles to the side.

Everyone in the class starts to laugh really hard, hysterically. My cheeks burn up almost immediately as to what dong woo just said. Jimin looks a little shocked for a second.

I hide away my face once more, not looking at anyone, still in sheer embarrassment. Taemin turns around to see if I'm okay, trying to express what is he trying to say. Dong woo eventually turns to Taemin, smirking at him judgementally.

Taemin gets a little embarrassed so he turns around and gets back on with his work, pushing his glasses up his nose. Dong woo stares at him for awhile and then leans towards him, close to his ear, placing his hand on his shoulder, clenching it.

"What did You want to say Taemin? Go on say it." Dong woo intimidates Taemin, grabbing his shoulder harshly. Shaking him up for no reason. He was obviously
Drunk and this needed to stop NOW.

"Oh wait, you can't say anything can you? You've never even spoke." Dong woo says grabbing him again, and then proceeds to laugh into his face, spit flying everywhere as he laughed. The whole room went silent and nobody laughed anymore. Just sat awkwardly and shocked in there seats. They all just sat, there mouths open and shocked.

I could see the pain in Taemins face, he looked away in utter shock and then proceeded to cry. Covering his face in embarrassment. I turned over to jimin to see his reaction and I've never seen anything so scary in my entire life.

As I look at jimin, his face reddening, he gets up slowly and paces towards dong woo who was still laughing about the situation and pushes him, not saying anything to him

As I look at jimin, his face reddening, he gets up slowly and paces towards dong woo who was still laughing about the situation and pushes him, not saying anything to him. Since dong woo is twice as tall as Jimin, he scans him up and down and laughs hysterically again.

"Hey everyone! Take a look at this clow-" he goes to say but before he could finish his sentence, jimin had already smashed him in the face with his fist, dong woo falling back into all of the chairs and desks behind him. Taemin gets up in fear and runs out of the room, still crying and covering his red face.

Before jimin could do any more damage I grab his arm tightly. I could still see the anger in his eyes as he tried to hit him again while he was vulnerable on the floor.

His face changed and it began to soften as he realised that I was standing in front of him, ready to stop him from doing any more damage.

~

~