Twenty four

Jimin P.O.V

As I hear those words embed into my mind, I stop and think.

What does he mean by that?

Is he threatening me or giving out some sort of message?

I had to find out somehow.

I turn around and hear back into class, not looking back at jungkook.

Ji su was sitting there peacefully waiting from me to come back. "Sorry" I mutter under my breath and sit by her side.

I hold her hand and stare off out towards the window.

"Baby are you okay?" She asks as he rubs her thumb across the palm of my hand.

"Yeah I just don't want to talk about it. Anyway hasn't the bell gone? Nobody is here?" I say looking around the empty room around us.

"Um yes. I was waiting for you to come back"

Ji su P.O.V

He gives me a big smile.

He laughs cutely and holds my hand again

"You are so adorable Ji su!" He says as he kisses my forehead softly.

I giggle and kiss him on the lips and wrap my hands around his cheeks. His cheeks were burning up and turned a soft pastel pink colour.

"Your cheeks!" I squeal as I giggle and grab his hand, leading him towards the door.

He was still blushing like an adorable Mochi.

As we both rush out into the hallway the whole school was deserted and we weren't sure why

The only person who was standing in the hallway was yoongi.