Twenty

Ji su P.O.V

I immediately grab the covers and pull them over me, jimin doing the same. I can't believe he's here!

"What are you doing here tae?!" Jimin shouts still in shock as puts himself in front of me.

"You said I could come over! Oh my god I am so sorry... this must be so embarrassing!" Taehyung says, covering his eyes and scurries out through jimins door and we both hear the door slam shut.

"Shit! I forgot about that...taehyung was supposed to hang out with me... I completely forgot. I told him he could just walk in." Jimin mutters in frustration as he gets up and grabs his shirt.

He looked really embarrassed.

As he stands in the middle of room with his boxers and only his shirt on, he turns to me and gives me a sympathetic look

"I'm sorry this wasn't good enough for you... I'll do better next time." Jimin whispers as he slips some pyjama pants on.

"What are you talking about? It was amazing jimin! I understand that we are both extremely embarrassed but school should be okay after tomorrow!" I reassure him, slipping my hands around his waist.

I look at him through the mirror and make kissy faces.

He smirks and turns around to face me, looking down at me into my face.

"What would I do without you..." He whispers as he places his finger under my chin and kisses me softly.

As we both pull away from each other's lips, I look back into his eyes and smile like a little child.

He was honestly so cute and I can't believe this is really a reality.

"Honestly I think we do have school tomorrow I must of read it wrong in my timetable. Damn it" jimin says, muttering to himself as he puts his books down on his bedside table.

"Hmm. I'm so scared jimin. What if jungkook already put that video out? I'm pretty sure he did..." I ask, burying my face into my hands.

As he Jimin turns around he gives me a look of sadness.

"We will just have to deal with it. We can't do shit about it. Let's just hope nothing has come out okay?" Jimin says, still packing books on top of each other.

I sigh and get back into the bed, turning over and putting my leg over the covers.

Jimin P.O.V