Thirteen

Ji su P.O.V

As i look back up at Taehyung who had his arms crossed and was staring me down seethingly, I turn away as he suddenly grabs both of my shoulders and spins me around.

As we meet eyes awkwardly but intensly, he starts to really get forceful with me. I could feel his hands get tighter around my shoulders, eventually it starts to sting.

"What have I don-" I go to open my mouth, but he hushes me immediately, his hand across my mouth tightly.

"You didn't stop jimin from what he was going to do or what? You just stood there like a stupid little child and didn't stop him from hitting someone?! Now he's in isolation because of you!" taehyung replies bitterly.

He then pushes me away harshly and walks off over to the isolation room to sort out stuff with jimin. Still angry.

As I hold one of my shoulders, rubbing it to soothe the pain away, the bell rings and the two guys who were actually named Hoseok and Yoongi wander off and go home

I stare at the door at the end of the hallway and I could hear shouting and screaming. It was taehyung. I could kind of hear what he was saying.

Taehyung P.O.V

"THAT STUPID GIRL IS GONNA GET WHAT WHATS COMING TO HER! ITS ALL HER FAULT!" I say, pushing Heon woo as he tries to restrain me.

"Taehyung! Stop squirming and just sit DOWN!" Heon woo shouts at me spitefully and sits me down in the one of the chairs next to jimin.

Jimin was sitting there patiently and peacefully as he glances at me, blankly.

"Honestly it's really not a big deal, Taehyung just sit down and listen" Jimin says, bitingHis nail as turns back to Heon woo, who was fiddling with his glasses

His nail as turns back to Heon woo, who was fiddling with his glasses.

"Now. Isolation for 3 days jimin and YOU taehyung are included in that. The way you spoke to me was atrocious so now you pay the price!"

I feel a disgusting feeling in my stomach. Jimin is supposed to be in isolation for what he had done not me!

"Are you serious?" I ask, getting up again, jimin sighing.

"Yes taehyung I am very serious. Now sit down while I get your work out." Heon woo says, spinning round on his office chair, reaching for some folders.

I turn to jimin, but he was still staring blankly. As if nothing even happened.

"Are you just not bothered? Not bothered that you got yourself into isolation and myself?" I ask, pushing his chair with my leg to get his attention.

"You got yourself into isolation Tae. Just deal with  it and stop making it into another problem." Jimin replies, pushing my foot away and looks out the window.

We hear a knock on the door.

As the door opens it is ji su.

She was standing there awkwardly but she didn't have her full body through the door. She was just peeking through, looking scared and intimidated.

"I.. uh umm..." she utters as her body suddenly jolts. It's as if someone is behind her.

"What is it ji su? Are you okay?" Heon woo asks as she stutters once more.

I couldn't care less anyway, she annoyed me from the start with her stupid red cheeks that always lit up when she saw Jimin.

"umm.." she goes to say.

"Oh my god. This is so annoying!" I say getting up and pace towards her, her face reddening again.

Her big dark eyes look up at me.

"What?" I question, pushing past her as I feel jimins hand gripping my shoulder.

As I lean past her, I see Jungkook, holding onto Ji su forcefully and had an angry look on his face too, still holding ji su as she struggles to get away from him.

I've never seen him look like that before.

~