Chapter 2

Tré's P.O.V

Me and Mike slowly walked to Mr. Armstrong's room. "Dude do you think anythings off with sir?" "Tré you serious? The dude is 'punk', wears black eyeliner and swears at the kids. Yeah I'd say thats pretty off" "Yeah" "How was break and lunch with him then?" "Alright I guess. He was helping me catch up on Geography" "Oh thats cool". We both walked into the classroom. "Ah boys. I was starting to think you guys wouldn't make it" "Yeah. And I was starting to think that you're a faggot" I spat back. I felt Mike elbow me in the side. "What was that for?" "You can't say stuff like that". I rolled my eyes and sat down. "I like you Mike. Actually go on home". I watched Mike as he walked out. "Thats fucking unfair" "And you're staying for another hour. And yes it is but don't be a dickhead then" "I can't stay for another hour. I've got work" "Well you can do another after school detention" "What!? Thats bullshit". I watched him as he went over and closed the door. "Fucking hell you've got a loud mouth haven't you?" "Yeah and its screams when I'm 6 inches in your dad". Straight away he turned around and glared at me. "Don't you fucking dare mention my father again!" Alright. He's scary when he's angry. "Sorry. I didn't mean too" "Its alright. Just. Just don't do it again". He came over and sat next to me. "So. Where do you work then?" "You know that shitty diner in town?" "No actually. I'm new around here" "Oh. You've gotta make friends and get them to show you around then" "Yeah you could" "Sir. Me and you don't exactly get along" "We could" "And I think you might have rumours going round calling you a pedo if you hang around with a student" "Yeah well you're pretty cool. Just a sarcastic bastard" "Oh wow cheers" "Yeah okay. Well anyways do you understand the stuff from the lesson now?" "Yeah" "Alright cool". Okay this is starting to feel awkward. "So how you getting to work?" "Walking" "Thats pretty far. And its cold out" "Got to make money somehow" "Well that is true. Let me drive you" "Haha yeah. I have a better chance of my dick turning into a fanny than you driving me" "Why can't I?" "Dude. You're a teacher and I'm a student. Don't think that would go down well if people find out" "What? Me driving you to work because I don't want you to get hyperthermia. I don't think anyone would say anything about that" "True. But I think you just want to spend more time with me because I'm so amazing" "Oh yeah definitely. I love hanging out with someone who does nothing but berate me" "Yeah but that might be a thing you look for in someone. You know. When you want to make a friend and then you know. Take it further" "I just got out of a relationship, I don't want to go into one at the moment" "Why. What happened? Was she nice?" "Oh. Thought I was a faggot to you. Anyways her name was Adrianne. She l was lovely, there was nothing wrong with her I just I dunno. I guess I just fell out of love. I couldn't date someone who I don't love" "True. Thats a sad ending" "Yeah, it was even sadder that I dumped her through text. Not to be an asshole. I just didn't want to look her in the eyes and tell her I don't love her anyone. Well rephrase that actually I couldn't. I could imagine the pained look on her face. Her breaking down crying. I just couldn't handle it". I saw a tear roll down his cheek. "Hey sir its alright. I'm sure she understood" "Yeah I'm fine though" "Yeah right tell me that when you're not crying" "What!? I'm not crying.. I'm just.. My eyes are just watering shut up" "Yeah alright you believe that then". I felt the need to hug him so I did. He hugged back. "It is alright. I'm sure you'll meet someone nice and they will love you for who you are. You're actually not bad. I'm just a prick" "Eh no you're not. I like it. You're different to the other students, you know how to take a joke and quick fire insult me. You're a nice lad Tré. Just be careful you don't mess with the wrong person" "Yeah I think I already have after the way you snapped earlier" "Yeah thats because you mentioned my father and he's dead" "Oh. I'm sorry" "its alright you didn't know" "Look I've got to go now. I'll be late to work otherwise" "Let me drive you. Please" "For fuck sake. Fine" "Alright just ket me get my stuff and that and lock up and sign out". This is going to be a long car ride.

Time skip to walking to the car

Mr Armstrong's P.O.V

I'm so glad I get to drive him to work. To be honest I may have feelings for Tré. I know I've only just met him but I don't know. He's a nice lad when you actually talk to him but he's also a challenge. I know its wrong sinc I'm a teacher and he's a student but you can't help having feelings, its whether or not you act upon them. "What this left?" I asked. "No the second" "That second?" "Yes! Theres only one second. How did you even become a geography teacher, you barely understand directions" "I just have something on my mind" "Whats that?" "Don't worry about it. Oh is it that diner?" "Yeah". I drove up to it and parked. "Oh Tré don't forget about camp. Ask your parents. Your usual teacher asked me to remind you. Apparently you're not good at remembering stuff" "Yeah and you're not good and remembering your heterosexuality" "Oh yeah. I forget it all the time when I'm fucking my imaginary boyfriend" "Yes I hear you from the other side of town" "You don't even know where I live and as I said I'm not in a relationship" "Alright. Well I'll see you around Armstrong" "Please. Out of school its Billie and guess you won't I'll avoid you and if I see you I'll hide" I said smirking. "I feel violated. Don't use my words against me" he replied and got out the car. I watched him as he went inside the diner. Great I have to find my way onto the main road. I eventually did and drove home. I'm hoping his usual teacher is still sick.