Chapter 15

Mr. Armstrong's P.O.V

I looked at him right in the eye. The more I look at him the more I become angry and jealous. "Armstrong are y-" "SHUT UP TRÉ!" I shouted. His smile turned into a frown. "Yeah see. See how I felt when you rejected me? All the pain and misery you put me through. I wish I didn't leave my house now. I wish I didn't answer the door to you. I FUCKING WISH I NEVER CAME INTO THIS SHITTY TOWN WITH YOU IN IT. I wish I stayed with Adrienne all those years ago". I felt like my head was going to explode. "How could you fucking do all that shit with Mike up on the dance floor" "I was just trying to get you jealous" "YOU WHAT!? ARE YOU FUCKING HAPPY WITH YOURSELF BECAUSE IT FUCKING WORKED!" I went to walk off but he grabbed my arm. "Tré let go" "No just. Armstrong please". I turned around to face him. "What?"

Tré's P.O.V

I looked at his face. He looks so sad. So empty. No soul. "I'm sorry Billie. I didn't mean to hurt you. I just wanted you back. I missed you. So much. I just didn't know how to deal with our relationship because no one has ever loved me like you do and I never had a boyfriend, only girlfriends. And the age gap, the fact that you're my teacher but all of that doesn't matter now and I only want you. You're all that matters to me" I said, a tear streaming down my cheek. "Baby don't cry, I'm here with you forever" He replied, wiping away the tear. I looked up at him and his face flooded with joy. He slowly leaned down and connected our lips. It was a slow passionate kiss to start with and then Billie had to ruin the innocence. He basically tried sticking his tongue down my throat. He pushed me up against the wall and moved his lips to my neck. I took his denim jacket off. "Billie, we can't do it in here. What if someone walks in" "True. Do you want to just go out and dance. You can come back mine after. That's if you want. You obviously don't have too". I giggled at his nervousness. "Yeah I'll come home after you dope". I saw him smile and it melted my heart.

We were in the corner dancing so no one would see us and we were drinking alcohol. Let's just say we were both pretty drunk. "Tré when do you wanna go?" "Why? Can you not wait?" I replied teasingly. "No I can it's ju-" I interrupted him by grabbing his tie and smashing his lips onto mine. Our lips were perfectly in sync. I wonder how
long this perfect relationship will last. "Hmm. Let's go now" I said, smirking.

Mr. Armstrong's P.O.V

We were layed on the sofa making out. I don't think he's realised how hard I am. God it's really hurting being trapped in my trousers. Worst thing is I'm wearing skinnys. I flipped us over so I was on top. "Baby. I fucking love you" I said, smiling. "Quit with the romance. Just fuck me senseless baby doll" He whispered in my ear. God those words hit my cock like a fucking train. I had to undo my belt, the button on my jeans and my fly. I started grinding against him and I felt how hard he was. I slid my hands into his trousers and boxers and started jerking him off. I felt his phone go off in his pocket and he answered it. "M-ma. This is n-not a good time" He breathed out. I knew he was trying not to moan so I went faster. "N-no I'm not c-coming home t-tonight".
"Yeah I-I'm fine. Igottogonowbyeseeyoutomorrow" He said the last part really fast and hung up. He threw his phone down onto the floor. "Oh god Armstrong. F-fuck. Bitch" I heard him moan out. I took out my hand and dragged his jeans down. I decided to tease him and kiss near his dick. I pulled down his boxers and just started kissing the inside of his thighs. "Billie. Quit teasing". I pulled off his shirt and moved up to suck his right nipple.

Soon enough Tré had enough of the teasing and pinned me down to the couch. He stripped me down and I grinned. I love it when he takes control. "Thought you wanted me to fuck you senseless, baby doll" I teased. "Well I had enough of your shit, Armstrong". He dragged me to the bedroom and tied me to the bed. "I've got a whole lot of things planned for you" He said seductively.

He walked up to me with some 'toys'. They were mine. "W-where did you find those?" I asked. "Well earlier went you went out to get changed for the party I found a box saying Billie's 'personal' stuff and yeah. Thought we could put these to use". I gulped. I only ever used those once and they were too much for me to handle. He got out a vibrator and a gag ball. He put the gag ball on me and prepared my ass. Without any warning he turned the vibrator on and shoved it up my ass. Saliva drooled out from the sides of my mouth. It's horrible not to let out my moans. He started jerking me off and at the same time he thrusted the vibrator in and out. I don't think I'm going to last very long.

Tré's P.O.V

I love Billie like this. I might do this more often. I looked up at him and he was breathing heavily. Beads of sweat on his forehead, his neck tensed. It was a beautiful sight, but I could see it was too intense for him so I took the gag ball off and took the vibrator out. "Oh God Tré.." He moaned. I shoved my dick inside him and he screamed like a bitch. Neither of us lasted long but it was really nice. God I think this is the best sex I've ever had. I'm so glad I met this grumpy human being.

We were both showered and in bed now, cuddling. I looked up at him and couldn't help smiling. I moved his hair out of the way of his eyes and kissed him softly. "I love you too" I said replying to his comment from earlier.