Chapter 9

Tré's P.O.V

It was a new day so we decided to do something fun. Well, what I thought was fun but Mr. Miserable over there just won't shut up moaning about it. "Tré. I don't want to walk through a fucking field" "Quit whining. Just fucking walk you wimp" "I'm not a fucking wimp" "yeah you are" "No I'm fucking not!" "Alright you're not. Just keep walking". I have a little surprise for him.

We carried on walking, and arrived at a tree. I found this tree during the night when I went on a walk so I decided to take Billie here. "Tré what are we doing at a tree?". I ignored him and walked around the tree and sat down. He followed and looked at me in awe. "Its a shitty little picnic I know but I thought it would be nice. Just me and you. Look at the view, its lovely and if we wait we'd be able to see the horizon" I said quickly. He sat down next to me and planted a kiss on my cheek. "Thank you. Its lovely. One thing though. You do have the beer right?" He chuckled. I rolled my eyes and grabbed one out of the basket. I watched him as he took a swig of the alcohol. A smile formed on my face. "Why are you staring at me?" He chuckled. I found it so cute. Y'know when you stare at a person and then you find new reasons of why you fell in love with them. That's how I feel right now. I smashed my lips against his. He didn't hesitate to kiss back. I fucking love him. "Tré, baby. We shouldn't kiss out here. What if there's someone watching us?" "Kick their asses if they threaten to tell" I said half joking. "Tré, we can't just do that. I'm sure you can wait until we get back" "What if I can't?" "Then you can't" He smirked and started heading off in the direction of our hotel.

I started following him and every now and then he'd turn around and smirk at me. It was pretty hot. I followed him to our room. "Why did we come back? I was enjoying the picnic" I whined a little. He didn't reply. "Billieeeee". Again no reply. He turned and connected our lips. I kept backing up until we were up against the wall. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist. He moved to my neck and sucked at my soft skin just under my jaw. I pulled at his hair a little. I heard our hotel door swing open. "TRÉ SURPRISE!" I heard a familiar voice shout through our room. I turned my head to see Mike. Billie let me go. "MIKE!" I shouted. I ran up to him and hugged him tightly. "Jesus christ Tré you're killing me here" He chuckled. "So looks like you got Mr. Armstrong then. Good for you man". I smiled.

Billie's P.O.V

Should I be jealous of them? I mean I know I shouldn't but I just am. I walked up to Tré and held his hand. "Yeah I saw you guys were having fun and I interrupted so I'll come back in a bit" "Alright seeya" Tré said whilst laughing. Once Mike was gone I locked the door. "Now no one can interrupt us" I said. I saw a smirk creeping upon his face.

It was now evening and me, Tré and Mike were now hanging out at like a little park thing. Its not far from the camp but this part is out of bounds. "So Mike how come you're on camp now?" Tré asked. "Well I got bored at home so I'm on camp now. I'm partnered with you two since there was no one left and I only like you two" Mike replied. "You like me? Sorry Mike I'm with Tré" I said jokingly. "Are you actually with him or just fuck buddies?" "I'm with him. I couldn't ask for anyone better" I said and looked at Tré. He pecked my cheek. "Couple goals" "Oh shut up" Me and Tré replied in unison. "Right come on guys we better get back home"

I unlocked the door and we all walked in. "Mike you can take my bunk which is the top one. I'll sleep on the floor" "No you keep it I'm good with the floor" "No I can't allow you too. I'll just sleep with Tré" "Hey you didn't ask me if you could" "Well I am". They both got into bed whilst I stripped down to my boxers. I ran and jumped onto Tré. "OW GET OFF ME YOU FUCKING CUNT" I heard him scream. I laughed and moved off him. I got under the cover and put my arm over him. "Oh Tré?" I whispered to him. "Yeah?" He whispered back. "That won't be the only you'll be screaming" I whispered in his ear. He slapped jokingly and fell asleep. I smirked to myself and soon fell asleep as well.