Chapter 7

Mr. Armstrong's P.O.V

I walked outside to have a fag and saw Tré sat on the bench table and sobbing into his hands. I feel bad now. I slowly walked over to him and sat opposite him. "Tré quit crying I say as I reached forward to remove his hands. "No. Get off me. You caused this" I hear him say but slightly muffled by his hands. "Come back to our room. We'll talk about this" "No. Fuck off" He replied looking up at me. I sort of got lost in his blue eyes. They're just so cute. Wait no this is wrong I shouldn't. "Fine" I simply replied and stood up. I walked around the table and picked up Tré. "GET THE FUCK OFF ME!" He screamed which only made my grip on him tighter. It was getting around 7 now so everyone should be in the dining room, you don't have to go there for your tea just if you want too. I carried Tré back to the room and threw him down onto his bed

I stared at him as he was glaring at me. "What?" I asked innocently. "Suck my dick Armstrong. I hope you die". Ouch. That actually sort of offended me. "Whatever. You wish I would. But guess what? I won't because I wish I never met you. I wish I let you go in that detention instead of Mike". I saw tears form in his eyes as he stood up. I stood in front of the door so he wouldn't go any where. "You know what Armstrong, you only used me because I was vulnerable and you wanted something to get your mind off Adrienne. No wonder why you two broke up you were probably the worst boyfriend EVER!". I tensed up and my hands turned into a fist. I grabbed him by the shirt and swung him around so I was pinning him against the door.

Tré's P.O.V

Mr. Armstrong's face is fucking scary. Scarier than ever. "Don't you dare fucking mention my past again otherwise you won't be able to remember yours". I swallowed the knot in my throat. "Yeah right. Whatever. At least I don't go round with students" "At least I don't crush on my teachers and then kiss them!". I tried pushing him off but his grip on me only got tighter. "Sir get off me" I pleaded. I stared into his green eyes. "Please sir" I whispered. "You're not going anywhere" He snarled. I shivered a bit at those words. "Sir just fucking let me go!" I shouted.

His lips crashed down onto mine. As the kiss got deeper his grip became looser. I slowly wrapped my arms around his neck. His hands trailed down and rested at my waist. I pulled away and stared at him. "What?" He asked. "Lets lock this door" I smirked.

Whay. Smut ahead

Soon enough the door was locked and we were on my bunk making out, both of us getting extremely turned on. We took off each other's shirts, trousers, shoes and socks. We were only left in our boxers. I pulled away and looked up at the man above me. Once again I pulled him down by the back of his neck and connected our lips. He started grinding himself against me and I couldn't shut up. Pants and moans kept escaping my lips. "You like that bitch?" He whispered into my ear. I nodded my head slightly. I watches him as he slowly stopped and slid his hand into my boxers.

Mr. Armstrong's P.O.V

I looked at him for permission and he nodded his head again. I wrapped my hand around his dick and moved my hand at a slow pace. I kissed his neck, biting a little. "Ahhh sir. F-faster" Tré moaned. I moved my hand faster. I felt his hands moving along my body, feeling me. I soon took my hand out of his boxers and he whined. "Hold on" I whispered as I climbed off his and searches through my suitcase. Finally I found what I was looking for, lube. I climbed back onto Tré, taking mine and his boxers off. I got his legs and rested them on my shoulder. "Now Tré, at first this is going to hurt but y'know. Once you get used to y'know. Uhh it becomes a y'know nice feeling". I watched him as he slowly nodded his head. I lubed up my dick and slowly entered him. Screams were coming out of his mouth. I moved slowly so it doesn't hurt him as much. "Fuck Tré. You're so tight" I breathed out.

I was soon thrusting into him like there was no tomorrow. The pants and moans coming out of his mouth, I can't bare it. They're sending me over the edge. "Shit Tré I'm going to fucking cum" I screeched and kept thrusting into him. Soon I released and gently laid down on Tré. I could tell he was holding in his so I moved my hand down to his dick and slowly wrapped around it. "Wait no sir, I'll cum!". I kissed him softly. "Its alright, you're supposed too" I whispered as I started slowly jerking him off. It didn't take him long.

Tré's P.O.V

Mr. Armstrong was laid next to me. I'm not quite sure if he was asleep. I moved closer to him and rested my head in the crook of his neck. His arm wrapped around. Huh. Guess he's not asleep. But I soon was. I think its safe to say, I'm going to enjoy this camp.

What have I just created.. Yeah don't worry guys send the bill for the counselling to me.