Chapter 22

Tré's P.O.V

I was sat around with my new mates, getting close to Matt y'know. But then again Ryan is fit. "Hey guys what should we do?" "Fuck each other" I muttered. I'm a bit tipsy so don't mind me. "I heard that" Ryan and Matt said in unison. "Yeah I hope you did" I chuckled. Matt smiled at me so I smiled back. "Y'know what. We should throw a party" I said enthustically. "Yeah sounds good" Matt smiled. "Safe bruv. Gunna be lit innit" Leon said. "Yeah, Uh I'll see you guys later then. I'm going to go somewhere else. Probably canteen or something" "Yeah okay Tré. I'll see you later then?" "Yeah. You can count on me" I replied and walked off. I walked to somewhere. Dunno where really, just around school until I bumped into someone. "Oh I am so sorry I didn't mean too" I said apologetically as I looked up. To my surprise then, sparkling green eyes shined as the sun hit them and a big bright smile to match them. Armstrong. "Hehe it's alright Tré. Just be careful next time" "Y-yeah I will" "Good. Oh and I would really appreciate it if you would actually turn up for geography next lesson" "Really? You would appreciate it if I would show up to your shitty lessons? Oh don't mind me I would appreciate it as well if you would cheat on me with my best mate" I spat. "Seriously!? C'mon Tré. It's been a month!" "YEAH WELL A MONTH ISN'T GOING TO CHANGE ANYTHING" "You know what Tré? Don't bother turning up. Turn up at my house after school though and we can talk about it" and then he was just gone. What a prick. Well I can't show up anyway because I have the party tonight, hopefully. Y'know what fuck it even if there is no party I'm going to get smashed by myself and I'm going to show up to geography and annoy the fuck out of Billie. I decided to storm off. God the man really gets me in a mood to punch the shit out of someone.

The bell rang throughout the school indicate break was over. I smirked to myself as I wasted a bit of time to be late into geography. As I strolled into geography everyones eyes were on me, even Armstrongs. "Wright. You're late, that would ve a detention. My classroom at lunch" "Go shove your detention up your ass mate". I saw his face going red. "Sit down and be quiet. Or you could just walk out but either way I have students to teach". I chuckled and sat down next to Mike since I can't move. "Alright Tré?" "Piss of Mike" I saw his facial expression change. He looked really upset. I looked around the class and saw Matt. He was in my geography? He was looking at me and gestured for me to go and sit next to him so I did. "Whats up?" I smiled. "Nothing really just trying to get your attention and now I have it" He replied moving closer to me. "I've heard a few things about you Tré" "Yeah and whats that?" "Oh. You're going to have to find out won't you?" "What do you mean by that". I looked at him and he just smirked and shrugged his shoulders. "Tré stop talking and move back to your seat. Now" "Uh no don't think so" Matt said putting his arm around me protectively. "Wentworth shut it or you can be out of my class". I sat as I watched the pair argue but then I looked over at Mike. He was just staring out the window, no expression on his face what so ever. I kind of feel bad now. "Wentworth you're getting on my nerves y'know" "Good. Now leave me alone and teach the class". Sir grumbled and carried on teaching. "Cheers Matt" I whispered. "Hey. No need its fine" He replied, shrugging his shoulders.

The bell rang to indicate geography was over and everyone was up and out quicker than the flash. Matt waited outside the classroom for me though. "Uh Tré? Can I talk to you?" I heard Mr. Armstrong say so I turned around to face him. "What? Make it quick?" "Well if it has to be quick then don't worry about it. If you want to know show up at mine". I grunted and walked out to Matt. Out of nowhere he pinned me up against the wall, sticking his tongue down my throat. I opened my eyes and looked over to Armstrong to see he was glaring at us. I chuckled inside my head and closed my eyes again. I think I might be fine with Matt. I might also show up at Armstrong's just to rub it in his face. Yeah. Yeah I'll do that.

Sorry its a bit of a shorter chapter than usual and for like never updating. I've been really busy with school but I've been off for the holidays for like just under a week so I've also been out so yeah. Sorry for the inactivity.