Chapter 14

Mr. Armstrong's P.O.V

I'm starting to feel a little better and less depressed about Tré. God I do miss him though. The ways he touches me, kisses me. I always feel lonely now. I've been invited to a New Years party at the school with all the students. Apparently it's a tradition. But someone told me it's like an early prom so that would be nice. Something happy and joyful in my life.

I got out of the shower, a towel wrapped around my waist. I decided to shave off my beard. It grew too long, I didn't like it. Suddenly my door bell rang so I ran down the stairs and answered it. I sighed at the sight in front of me. "Tré. What are you doing here?" "I umm. Y'know. Just came to ask if you were going to the party?" "Yeah I am why?" "Nothing. Well umm.. Actually it's nothing". He 2went to turn around but I grabbed his arm gently to stop him and he turned back around. "Tell me Tré". He sighed. "I was wondering if you could give me a lift. I know we haven't spoken for ages and shit but c'mon man Christmas just went and it's New Years" "I hate both of those days" "Bah Humbug. You're the fucking grinch" He chuckled. I smiled and welcomed him in. I followed him into the front room whilst saying "Of course I will you fucking idiot" "Really!?". He stopped abruptly and turn around to me, causing me to fall into him and we both crashed down onto the floor. "Y-yeah". I felt my cheeks heat up.

Tré's P.O.V

I could feel his breathe on me. The ends of his hair lightly touched my face, that's how close our faces were to each other. "T-thanks" I stuttered out. He smiled at me. "You're welcome". His towel slid down a bit so obviously I had to bring it back up but I accidentally felt Billie's dick on the way. Well I say 'accidental' but I don't regret it. He was a bit hard. No Tré you can't. He's your teacher. "Uhm so I haven't picked out an outfit yet. Wanna help?" He asked. "Yeah sure go on then"

He walked back into the room wearing this

"I dunno. It's nice. But I don't like the red" "So picky. Jesus Christ" "Hey you're the one who asked me to help" "I didn't think you would go all White Chicks on me" He replied while getting changed again.

 Jesus Christ" "Hey you're the one who asked me to help" "I didn't think you would go all White Chicks on me" He replied while getting changed again

"How about this?" He asked. "Ew no. You look like a sort of hippy type person. Get changed into something else". I heard him sigh. I watched him as he got changed again. Pretty hot.

"Is this good enough for you?" "The first outfit was

"Is this good enough for you?" "The first outfit was. I just wanted to be a little perv" I chuckled. I watched as he turned red. "But this outfit is definitely the best one" I said, getting up off the bed. "We going or what then?" I asked with a smirk.

We were in the car and I was just in the passenger's seat thinking of what I could do tonight to somehow end up at Billie's place. To tell you the truth I really do miss him. I miss him so fucking much and he probably doesn't even want me back. I could 'accidentally' spill a drink on my shirt so he has to take me to the toilets and help me get my shirt off. He could give me his jacket so I go home with him to drop the jacket off then I'm really tired and ask if I can crash out at his tonight. Perfect!

"Helloooo earth to Tré. We're here" "Oh. Yeah. Okay". We both got out the car and walked up into school. I saw Mike so he tagged along. We walked slowly behind Armstrong so I could tell him my plan. "Oh Tré, you dirty dog" He replied. We both laughed. "Oh! Mike! When we're on the dance floor can you kiss me to get him jealous" "I don't know man" "Oh please Mike. It would mean a lot to me. Not the kiss, the favour of making Armstrong jealous" "Making who jealous?" I heard a voice behind me. I turned around and of course it was Armstrong. "Oh. No one" "Okay. Do you wanna go on the dance floor, all three of us?" He asked. "Sure. We would like that"

We were all up and dancing, me and Mike getting close. I really want to make Armstrong Jealous so I started grinding on Mike.

Mike's P.O.V

Fuck. Shit. Tré is doing all this shit to me and he doesn't know I have a HUGE crush on him. You can't imagine how turned on I get. I got lost in the moment and trailed my hands down to his waist. "Mhmm Tré. Wanna kiss now. Armstrong is staring right at us" I whispered in his ear. Tré flew around and smashed his lips against mine. I felt such a spark but I don't know if Tré did.

Mr. Armstrong's P.O.V

I stood there like a statue just staring. I can't believe he just kissed Mike. Since when were they a thing. Oh god. Here comes the depression. My whole world went dark. I felt anger rise up inside me so I threw my drink all over Tré and ran off to the toilets and locked myself in a stall. I sat down and cried my eyes out. I wish I didn't leave my house now.

A couple of minutes went by and I heard his voice echo through the toilets. "Armstrong, you in here? It's Tré. What was that about?". My hands turned into a fist and I walked out the cubicle..