Chapter 8

Tré's P.O.V

I slowly woke up and glanced at my side to find Mr. Armstrong wasn't there. I sighed to myself and stretched a little. Like I thought, doesn't actually love me. He probably was just using me because he was horny. I rolled out of bed and started getting dressed. I wish I could just go back to bed but I can't. We all have to go to the main hall to meet up. While I was getting dressed sir burst through the door with two drinks. "Morning sleeping beauty" he chuckled as he closed the door with his foot. I rolled my eyes. "Morning bitch". I watched as a smirk grew on his face. "That's what I called you last night. Stealing my names are we now?" He joked as he held out a drink for me. "Cheers and yeah" I
replied taking the drink. I took a sip. Chocolate milk. Oh fuck yeah. "Mate I'm marrying this. I fucking love chocolate milk". I set it down and put my shirt on. "Yeah bitch. Get it in ya" I semi-shouted. "I'd rather have something else in me" Sir whispered as he moved closer to me and put his hands on my waist. "Sir not now. We gotta go" "Fucking bunk off" "No sir, we bunked off a couple of weeks ago and I got in shit. I'm not having that again". "Fineeeee". I leaned forward and connected our lips. Even if he is using me as a fuck buddy he still makes me feel special. "Come on we better get going" He piped up. I groaned and picked up my chocolate milk and walked out the door. Sir followed closely behind.

We soon arrived at the main hall and I saw most of my year. Oh wow great. I went and sat down at the table. Obviously leaving a space for Mr. Armstrong. He chatting to Mr. Way at the moment but he won't be long. Hopefully. There was a bowl of coco pops in front of me. I guess this is all we get for breakfast. Soon enough sir came back and joined me. "You haven't touched your food Tré" "I'm not hungry" "Bullshit. I could do a barbeque if you want". I turned and looked at him with a smile.

Mr. Armstrong's P.O.V

Awww. That smile. I led him outside to the barbeque area. "I'm going to show you what a real camp is like" I said excitedly. I set up the barbeque while Tré was on a hunt through my suitcases for my fags and alcohol. He soon returned with them. "Took your time" I chuckled. He placed them down next to me. He went to grab a beer but I stopped him. "What the fuck?" "You're 15 Tré. You're not allowed to drink underage" "You said I'm 15 and that I should forget about us but that didn't stop you" He replied with a smirk. "Whatever. You're not drinking" I said, crossing my arms. He opened the bottle and drank a quarter of it. "What am I going to do with you?" I sighed. I put a few sausages and burgers on the barbeque and waited for them to cook. "Here you go". I passed Tré some sausages and burgers. I put some on my plate and sat next to him. "Dude. These are burnt to fuck. How do you even cook at home?". I shrugged my shoulders and continued eating.

A couple of hours passed and we were on our way through the woods, little adventure thing you have to do before you do anything else. "Tré you still got the map?" "What? I thought you had it!" "No. You had it. For fuck sake Tré! We're lost now!" "Well you're the Geography teacher!" I walked down and sat just before the river, watching it flow. I heard Tré come over and sit next me. "Actually. When we're off this trip I'm leaving.." "What!? No you can't! How will we see each other? You can't leave me!" "Tré. Quit shouting at me. They don't need me anymore. They got a new teacher to replace me because they found out about my past" "What do you mean your past?" "I got into a lot of trouble with the police when I was younger and I got heavily addicted to drugs. It was Adrienne who helped me get off them" "Oh. Can't you go into another subject?" "They did say P.E but I'm not quite sure if I'm up for that" "Go on. Please. We can stay together then" "I can always see you after school" "Yeah but remember our fun times in school? Detentions, Chair Wars, Me interrupting your lessons because I've been sent out" "Yes I remember all of those. Alright. I'll take up the offer but if I have you in P.E I swear you better behave" "Yeah yeah we'll see how I feel in those moments" "Alright. Lets try and get out of here".

We finally got out and Tré decided to go back to our room and chill out for the rest of the day. I sat down and started writing a letter for the option of taking up P.E. "You don't need to do homework, you're on camp. Live a little" "Well you wanted me to become a P.E teacher and that's exactly what I'm doing" "Yeah but leave it for now. Come over here and hang out with me". I sighed and went over and sat on his bunk. I leaned in and kissed him.

Alright. Here's an update that always takes me forever. I'm sorry for all my stories being slow update. I've been busy with learning guitar and I've just started my GCSE's this year so I've had tons of homework. Anyway I hope you enjoy my idiots!