Chapter 13

Mr Armstrong's P.O.V

I've felt like shit these past few days. Who's fucking idea was it to go into this school? Its shit. Who knew a student would affect me so much. God I miss him. I've become a drunken mess but I'm proud of myself, I haven't had anything to drink today. "Billie? Please answer me". I didn't answer, I just stared at the TV. She climbed onto my lap. "Yeah babe?" I asked. "Are you okay? You've seemed out of it these past few days" "Yeah I'm fine" "Okay well anyway I'm going to my parents for Christmas" "What!? So I'm going to be alone for Christmas?" "I'm sorry baby but I'll make up for it. I'm even cooking dinner right now" "What is it?" "Pizza" "Pizza? Fucking pizza? Oh very classy". I'm more pissed off now. A drunken fool alone for Christmas. Great. She kissed my lips and I could feel them still there when she left.

I watched as she slowly unbuttoned my shirt. She kissed down my chest. "Lets go to the bedroom" Adrienn said with a smirk. I smirked back znd raced her there.

The sun shone through the blinds and pierced the darkness. I looked to my side and Adrienne wasnt there but a note was.

Baby, had to go. Hope you can manage on your own for Christmas. Why don't you try sorting stuff out with your family? Sorry I didn't get to say goodbye but you just looked so peaceful and cute. Don't worry I have left you a few presents. Especially on your neck, chest and near your dick. Haha. Love you lots xx

-80

I cried. I don't want to be alone for Christmas. She left me on Christmas Eve. I felt my heart shatter into pieces. I just stayed in bed all day crying. Why am I such a mess?

Somehow I managed to cry myself to sleep until next day. In the evening. But there was a knock. I left it but they kept knocking so I eventually answered it. I couldn't believe who was at my door. It was Tré. He's fucking dressed as an elf but basically showing off his chest. "Tré what are y-" he interrupted me with a kiss. I dragged him inside. "God Tré. What are you doing here" "I really missed you and I realised I broke your heart just before Christmas. Looking back on all the memories I realised you really do love me and I was just too selfish to even think about how you feel. I know its hard keeping our relationship a secret. I love you Billie". I smiled and kissed him slowly. "I love you too Tré".

We went into the living room and cuddled up on the sofa watching Elf. I love that movie, its so funny. Tré left for a minute to go to the bathroom and all of a sudden I felt really lonely.

He walked back in wearing nothing but black boxer briefs and a white bow tie. "Baby, this time I'm taking control" He said in a seductive tone which made me hard. He came over and climbed onto my lap. After he gave me a rough kiss. He forced his tongue into my mouth which I didn't mind. I love it when people take control. He slowly moved hks hand onto my inner thigh, getting closer and closer to my dick. "Tré quit teasing" "If you say so.." He unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them down, along with my boxers, and my erection sprung free. He grabbed it roughly which made me moan at the sudden contact. Slowly, he connected his lips to my dick and started sucking, swirling his tongue around a bit. I bit down on my bottom lip to supress my moans. "Baby don't go all shy and quiet on me now" he whispered in my ear and started jerking me off. "Oh Tré. Faster" I moaned out. I closed my eyes tighter

Suddenly I woke up and looked around me. No one. But I'm in my bedroom. I looked to wheee Adrienne would be and the same note as in my dream was there. This gave me hope. Finally I wasn't going to ve alone on Christmas because Tré will be coming later. But it turns out he didn't and Adrienne never returned. And thats the story of how I cry myself to sleep every night now...

Alright. Should this be the end of the book? Comment thoughts. Anyways I would like to wish you all a merry christmas even though its still christmas eve for me. Right now as I write it is 09:54 pm so yay. Enjoy the holidays my idiots!