Chapter 17

Tré's P.O.V

I pushed Billie through the front door and automatically pinned him against the wall. I attacked his neck and found his sweet spot. "God Tré. You make me go crazy for you" I smirked and swiftly took off his shirt. I trailed kisses until I got down to his jeans. I unbuttoned them and dragged them down along with his boxers. "T-Tré. That's not fair. I'm naked and y-you're not" He whined. I stood back up. "Whining at your student now are we?" I grinned. I dragged him to the back of the couch and bent him over it. "I'm going to fuck you harder than I did on New Year's Day" I whispered in his ear. I got my clothes off as quickly as possible. "Turn around. Now!" I demanded. He did as he was told. I kissed him aggressively. He moaned into the kiss. I started jerking him off slowly, gradually getting faster. "Oh God Tré. Mhmm" He moaned out. I smirked at the sight of him. Sweaty body, head back, eyes closed, biting lip. God all that was enough to make me cum right here. I stopped and he opened his eyes with a confused look. "On knees. Now" I demanded. He smirked and got onto his knees. I grabbed a fist full of his hair and made him start sucking my cock. He's so good. I felt his tongue swirling around. After a few minutes I slowly starting thrusting into his mouth. "God Billie.." I breathed out. I pulled out of his mouth and he stood back up. "You better be prepared. Or it'll hurt" I smirked. He bit his lip again and bent back over the couch. Without warning I pushed into him. I went hard and fast. All the moans coming out of his mouth nearly sent me over the edge. I saw him bury his head into a pillow to muffle his moans and screams. But I want to hear him so I grabbed his hair again and lifted his head. "I wanna hear you scream my name baby doll" I whispered in his ear. A low moan came out from his mouth. "OH GOD TRÉ. RIGHT THERE. F-FUCK" He screamed. I kept thrusting into his prostate. He kept moaning and screaming which made me come undone. I kept going and next thing I knew Billie came as well. I pulled out and he turned around to face me. "God. Th-that was amazing" He breathed out. I went red and kissed him softly. "We better go get cleaned up" I chuckled.

We both came out the shower and went to his bed. "God. Tré. I fucking love you. I couldn't ask for anyone better". He climbed onto me and straddled my hips. "I love you too Billie" He smiled and kissed me. To be honest I could go for round two but I don't know if he's up for it. Of course something had to interrupt us which was a knock. "God. Who could that be?" Billie said aloud. I watched as he got dressed. Pretty sexy he is when he's getting dressed. He walked downstairs and it was just left down to me.

Billie's P.O.V

I ran and opened up the door. I couldn't help the smile growing on my face. "Adrienne!" I hugged her as tight as I could. I gave her a kiss and allowed her in. She went into the front room and sat down on the couch. I've somehow got to get Tré out the house. Oh yeah! I could say I'm going shop because I do need more fags. Luckily for me you can't see the front door from the front room. "Baby! Stay in the front room I've got to go to the shop and gets fags. I'll be as quick as I can!" "Alright Billie!". I ran up to my room and saw Tré in my bed touching himself. I burst out laughing but not loud enough for 80 to hear. He basically jumped out of his skin. "Quickly get your clothes on. You've got to go" "Why?" "Adrienne's turned up and you've got to go. I'm driving you home" "I've still got a boner man" "You can sort yourself out in the car or wait until you're home but right now you need to get dressed". I heard him sigh and he got out of bed, immediately getting dressed.

Luckily we got out without Adrienne seeing us. I drove off to god knows where since Tré asked to go for a drive with no destination. We ended up at this place. It's woods but if you look close enough there's an abandoned train with graffiti all over it. I parked the car and turned my head to face Tré. "Hey Tré?" "Yeah what's up Armstrong?" "Still got that boner?" He went bright red and looked away from me as he mumbled "yes". "Well then. Let's not waste anymore time shall we?" I said with a smirk as I dragged him to the back seats.

Tré was dropped off now and I was just about to walk into my house. I checked my pockets for my phone and fags. Yep. I've got them. I swung open the front door and closed it when I got in. "Baby! You still here!?" I shouted through. "Yeah Billie! In the front room". I looked in the mirror that's hung up on the wall. I've got messy hair from Tré. Great. I walked to the front room and my jaw dropped at the sight. Adrienne was lied down on the couch wearing lingerie. I felt myself growing hard and I bit my lip. I know I'm going to have to pick between her or Tré sooner or later.

God. I'm legit ill like throwing up shit. Kmn 😭