Chapter 12

Mr. Armstrong's P.O.V

Its the first day back from the camp and Tré has basically disowned me. I can't blame him. Thats all I'll ever be, a fuckup.

I got out of my bed and turned off my alarm. Jesus Christ, why did I choose to live so far away from the school? God getting up so early makes me wanna stab shit. At least its the last week of school until the Christmas holidays. I walked over to my wardrobe and picked out an outfit.

 I walked over to my wardrobe and picked out an outfit

I stepped out the shower and slightly styled my hair. God I need a shave, but being the lazy bastard I am, it can wait. I put the radio on whilst I sat at the island in my kitchen, eating my breakfast. God these songs nowadays are shit. I felt someone touch me on the shoulder. I turned around and smiled. "Hey 80" "Morning handsome" she replied and gave me a kiss. "What are you doing up so early? I didn't wake you up did I?" I asked. "Yeah. But its alright" she smiled. I stood up and gave her a long kiss. "Look babe. I've got to go to work now. I'll see you after" I said and pecked her cheek. I felt my cheeks become more heated. "Bye my baby Billo". Awe. My heart always melts at that nickname.

I arrived at my classroom and decided to sulk in my chair. I don't even want to be here, I've got Tré's class today. And its first period. Someone just shoot me now.

Their class came swarming in, Tré and Mike together as usual. As I looked at Tré a frown came onto my face. As usual he just blanked me. "Right class! Settle down. As you guys know I'm a pretty fair teacher but you guys don't shut the hell up so I've got a new seating plan". Groans came out of everyone's mouths and begging me not to move seats. I put the seating plan on the board. Everyone moved to their allocated seats apart from Tré and Mike. "Tré and Mike. You guys need to move" "I'm not fucking moving you spac. If you want me to move you're going to have to make me" Tré spat. "Right go outside. I'll speak to you in a minute". I watched as he stormed outside. I sighed and rubbed my forehead.

Once I set work for the class I went outside and closed the door. "Look Tré, I know you fucking hate me and I know what I did but please. Just fucking behave in my lessons, I've got enough going on" "Whatever, thought you were teaching in the P.E department" "Well yeah. But they said I can stay in the Geography department as well". He rolled his eyes and walked back into class.

Tré's P.O.V

Geography was over and I was now on the way to the changing rooms for P.E. It wouldn't surprise me if he taught me for P.E.

We were all changed and waiting in the foyer for like 10 minutes. Soon enough we saw Mr. Armstrong run past us and into the staff changing rooms. "Told you he'd be our teacher" I whispered to Mike. "Yeah. At least you get to see him do sports" "What!? No! I-I. I don't like him anymore" "Are you sure?" "I dunno. I guess I still do I'm just really pissed that he cheated on me" "Yeah. It's been 3 weeks. He's tried to apologise over text and face to face. Hell he's even been to your house Tré". I didn't reply. Mike was right. "Okay I'm bored of waiting Tré. Go get Mr. Armstrong out of the changing room" "Yeah but what if-" "You don't need to finish that sentence and I'm sure he's not. Just go in". I sighed and walked over to the staff changing room. Here goes nothing..

I walked in and saw Mr. Armstrong rummaging through his bag. He has his trainers and shorts on but not a shirt. "Umm.. Sir. Everyone's waiting for you.." I said, not able to take my eyes off him. He turned around and looked at me. His face turned red. "Uh. Yeah. I'll be uh. Just a minute. I'm just trying to find my shirt" "Okay. I'll just wait here.." "Why? Just go back out with the boys. I don't need you in here. Unless you want to suck my dick". What!? Did he just seriously? Uhm. Okay. "Uhhh.." "I was joking Tré. Just go out. I'm right behind you I can't find my shirt anyway".

I got out as quickly as possible and told Mike everything. "What? Why didn't you say yeah to him. I'm sure he's sexually fustrated" "No. He lives with Adrienne so I'm pretty sure he gets enough action". That was a conversation killer. I sat down on the astro whilst everyone was running. Sir walked past me and he's still shirtless. Hot. God it makes me hard. "Tré, get up and run around the astro. Thats an instruction" "I can't right now" "Why?". I didn't say anything and blushed as he sat down next to me. "I've got a hard on" I whispered to him. "Uhhh. Okay. Well. Go to the changing rooms. I'll wait outside and make sure no one comes in" "Literally" I responded. This made him laugh and I got to see his smile. His smile always makes me get butterflies. I stood up awkwardly and started to walk, sir following rather closely behind.

Mr. Armstrong's P.O.V

I waited outside the door but a few minutes later Tré came out. "Uh. Sir. I-I've never done this before" He said quietly and looked down at his feet. I stood up and dragged him into the changing room. "Tré, you've got have done it before. Unless, that was just an invitation" I said with a grin. A smirk slowly grew onto his face and he pulled down his shorts and boxers as he sat on the bench. I bit my lip and looked him up and down. God he's got a great body. I walked to the door and locked it and then to Tré. I leaned down and connected my lips to his neck as I reached down and grabbed his erection. I slowly started pumping him, gradually getting faster. God, I'm starting to become hard.

Soon enough I was going fast and rough enough to make Tré grip the edge of the bench with one hand and the other in my hair which made me moan louder than ever. "Oh God Armstrong. Ahh. R-rougher" He moaned out. I obeyed and with my free hand started jerking myself off. Moans from both our mouths filled the changing room. I slowed down as I comed onto my stomach, Tré also doing the same. It slowly came to a stop, both of us coming down from our highs. "God Tré. Why do you know how to get me to do stuff. You've got me wrapped around your finger" "What do you mean by that?" "We shouldn't be doing this. You're 15 for fuck sake" "Oh so you use me as a boytoy and then just throw me away when you don't need me. Do you think its funny to toy around with my feelings or something? I thought you genuinely loved me, genuinely fell for me. Isn't that what you said on the bus when we went on camp that you genuinely have fallen for me and you're not using me because thats how it feels Armstrong. You're a fucking dick. You cheated on me with your ex and then ditch me for her. Does she know you're having sex with a bloke while she's at home missing you? No I don't think so". Midway through this he got dressed again and so did I after we both had a quick shower whilst he had a go at me. I didn't reply. Didn't make a sound. I just stood there like a mug. Maybe all of that is true. Maybe I thought I loved him. I couldn't look up at him, I just stared at the ground. Tears flowed from my eyes as my bottom lip quivered whilst he unlocked the door and walked out. I knew I shouldn't have come into work today..