Chapter 11

Mr. Armstrong's P.O.V

I'm gobsmacked at this sight. Adrienne. Is. Standing. Right. In. Front. Of . Me. "Adrienne I am so so sor-". I watched as her finger came up to my lips to shush me. "Don't apologise yet. At least come with me and then apologise" She chuckled. I smiled, my cheeks turning a light shade of pink. "Yeah o-okay".

We walked up to the table with our cups of coffees and sat down. "So uh. Can I apologise now?" I chuckled. "Yeah. If you want. It won't make a difference". What does she mean? Uhm. Okay. "Well. Uh. I would've dumped you to your face but I could imagine you breaking down and I wouldn't be able to take that. So I done it over text. I wasn't trying to be a dick. I couldn't do it Adrienne" I said, a tear slowly rolling down my cheek. I felt her wipe away the tear. "Its alright Billie. I understand. But I think you still love me". Is she trying to get back with me? I- I'm with Tré. I can't tell her that. I don't even know if me and Tré are an actual thing. I just looked down at my hands. "Billie. I still love you. Remember all those times where we-". I interrupted her. "Adrienne. I'm with someone. A uh..". I don't know if I can finish the sentence. "A who Billie?" She asked. "A guy" I whispered. She didn't say anything. "Look Adrie-" "I have to go. If you need me I'll be working at the coffee place in the campsite". She stood up. I thought for a second. I grabbed her wrist. "Don't go Adrienne. Come with me back to my hotel room. Have a few beers" I pleaded. She smiled and nodded her head. I think I still love her..

Tré's P.O.V

I kicked over a bin as I started walking off from Mike. I know he'll follow me anyway. I'm just so pissed off that Billie left me for her. Bet you any money that they'll be having sex in our hotel room. I hope they both get caught and get fired. "Tré wait up!" Mike said as he started running towards me. I just ignored him. All the anger building up inside me. I won't be able to contain it. He caught up with me and grabbed me to stop me. "I'm just so pissed off Mike! He left me for her! It was supposed to be a day where we all just hang out but nooo he goes off with his ex because he probably wants to shag her!" "Tré you need to calm down. I'm sure he's not. You're overreacting". I sighed. "Yeah. Maybe.." "Look we'll go back to the hotel and you get a shower and we'll relax. Watch movies and shit" "Alright"

Mr. Armstrong's P.O.V

Me and Adrienne were playing fighting at the moment. Just like old times. I chuckled and pressed on her pressure point on her shoulder. "NO NO BILLIE PLEASE. OWWW" She screamed in defeat. I didn't back down. In response she pulled on my hair and I let out a moan. That just encouraged her and she kept doing it. "Cheeky bastard. You know that turns me on" I laughed. She gave a suggestive look as a reply. "I-I dunno. Umm". I looked away from her, all flushed. She grabbed my tie and pulled me down and kissed me. I kissed back as she put her hand under my shirt and on my chest. I heard the hotel door open and I quickly turned around to see Tré and Mike standing there. Oh shit..

Adrienne left a few seconds after they walked in and I had my head in my hands. Tré was just standing there clenched fists, face all red. "Tré I-" "YOU'RE NOT FUCKING SORRY! IF YOU'RE SORRY YOU WOULDN'T HAVE DONE IT IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU DICKHEAD! I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE YOU! OH YEAH YOU TOTALLY LOVE ME BUT NO YOU ONLY USE ME WHEN YOU'RE HORNY!" He screamed at me. I buried my head deeper in my hands and began to cry. I heard the door slam a couple of seconds later. God I wish I could just kill myself right now..