16.

"Topher. Topher? T, wake up!" I jolted awake, unaware of where I was for a moment. As things came into focus I realised I was on the floor of the back lounge, and a very confused Liam was peering down at me. "I walked in here and Bambi was on and you were passed out!" he laughed, lending me a hand to pull me up.

Does that mean last night was a dream? "That's weird," I said softly. "I couldn't sleep and I remember watching a movie, but I guess I fell asleep."

What the fuck? I rubbed my eyes, the dream still sticking with me.

I was still shaking off the dream about Harry as we walked in to the front room of the bus where the rest of the boys were sitting around eating breakfast. "We have 3 whole days off in Birmingham! Isn't that fantastic?!" Louis smiled at me, and my eyes instantly lit up.

It took all my strength not to jump up and down with happiness. Niall and Zayn looked really tired, and they said they'd probably sleep all day. The bus was stopped in Birmingham, and there was plenty to do. Louis, Liam and Harry wanted to shop, so I said I'd tag along. We first drove to a nearby hotel so we could sleep in a real bed that night.

After all exchanging numbers with each other, we checked into our rooms. Niall and Louis

called one room, Liam and Zayn called another. So of course, knowing my luck, I got put with Harry. As if the dream wasn't awkward enough, there was only one bed, and a pull out sofa.

He told me he would take the couch but I insisted that I would, knowing he hadn't slept in a real bed in a long time. "I call first shower!" I called as I dragged my bags up the stairs. I picked out my black UO skinny jeans, a tan and green striped sweater, and the Jack Wills gilet I loved so much.

I took my time with the shower, since it was early in the day, and it was the cleanest I felt in a while. When I emerged, my hair still in a towel, Harry was flipping through channels on the TV absentmindedly. He stopped for a moment to take in my makeup-less, turban haired appearance.

"Don't even think about laughing," I warned.

"I wasn't planning on it. But that is a good look for you," he said with a wry grin.

When he smiled at me, the memory of the dream came flooding back. It all seemed so real. And the sad thing was, I wanted it so badly to be real. I let my hair air dry and put on my make up while he took his shower.

There was a strange show on the television: something about magic and a tropical island. I heard the shower turn off. Harry emerged in only a towel around his waist, and my breath caught in my throat as I tried to shield my eyes with my hands. "Harry!" I shouted, laughing out of awkwardness. "I don't want to see that!"

"Oh hush up, it could've been worse," he said, "I usually don't wear the towel."

"Ewwww," I groaned, still covering my eyes, and I heard him rummaging around in his suitcase.

"You can look now," he laughed after a minute. I uncovered my eyes to a still shirtless, but less naked Harry. He caught my eye and smirked as he buckled his belt low on his hips. I rolled my eyes.

"You know, in America, we like to call that 'sagging'."

"Huh?" he furrowed his eyebrows and tilted his head in confusion.

I tried to conceal a laugh but was unsuccessful. I shook my head at him, "Nevermind, it doesn't matter."

He stood there holding different shirts, looking a bit helpless. I laughed at his facial expressions, and he threw a t-shirt at me. "Arsehole!" I gasped.

"Hey, why don't you do your job and help me?" He fake-scolded.

I nearly rolled off the bed pretending to complain, pushing him out of the way. In the process