24.

We were greeted by Niall, who was groaning at his growling stomach. "How do you live without food for this long?" he whined. I grabbed the keys to my house, rolling my eyes.

"Alright, so I don't want to risk you guys being seen, so I'm going to go alone. What do you want?" they all spouted off a list of greasy guy food and junk.

As I closed the door, I wondered if Harry would tell the rest of the boys about us while I was gone. I blushed, unable to grasp that everything was real. I guess I just didn't want to ruin anything.

I walked the two blocks to the grocery store with ease, and when I returned to the apartment, the boys were busy getting ready for the show. I caught Harry's eye, and he smiled crookedly at me. "Ah, so I see none of you need my help anymore?" I teased, setting the bags on the counter.

As soon as the food hit the table, I was swarmed, and bags and boxes were being ripped open by boys, transformed into ravenous beasts. "Jeez! Let me get out of the way!" I pushed them off of me. I giggled at their mouths full of food. "Ughn," Zayn closed his eyes in bliss. "I was starving."

I took this opportunity to shower and change into clean clothes. I picked out a light blue and grey striped t-shirt dress with black tights and a tweed blazer. My scuffed and old boots were at the bedroom door, and I pulled those on. I walked out to find the boys just chatting on the couch. "Oh, hello Topher," Liam wiggled his eyebrows.

"What?" I furrowed my brow, confused.

"Oh nothing," Niall said. "You look nice," he added.

"Yeah, I agree," Louis grinned mischievously.

I looked at Harry, who just shrugged: unaware of what they were getting at. "Oh, thanks guys. You all look dapper as well." I was extremely confused as to what was going on.

"So, when were you going to tell us about..." Louis started, and I mentally flipped shit. He reached behind his back, and I was terrified it had something to do with Harry.

Pulling a picture out from behind his back grinning. "About these adorable baby pictures?" I saw that he had found the photo album, and I groaned.

"You had me going there," I laughed, relieved. I looked at Harry, who sent me a cheeky smile. I tried to disguise my blush with a cough.

"Well lads and lady," Liam clapped his hands together and stood up. "I think it's best we go play a show. Yes?"

"Let me just get my bag. I'll be right there, you don't have to wait for me," I said, walking into my room. I heard the front door shut after a chorus of "see you there!"'s.

I was just grabbing my purse when I felt a pair of hands on my waist. I screamed, turning around to only find Harry who was now laughing at me.

"You're going to be late! I thought you were a murderer!" I scolded, covering my face with my hands. He pulled me in for a huge hug, kissing my head.

"You have no idea how much I missed you," he mumbled with me wrapped in his arms.

I looked up at him to roll my eyes. "Harry, we were away from each other for like, 3 hours."

"Exactly," he whispered, leaning in to kiss my nose lightly. Being in such close proximity to Harry always made me lightheaded, and I smiled as he leaned in even more.

His lips pressed against mine, and I was quickly lost in his touch, my hands around his neck. He deepened the kiss, his teeth gently nibbling my bottom lip, and I sighed.

"We have to go," I whispered against his lips. He heard me and groaned, kissing me harder. I pulled away, laughing. "Hey, I have boundaries, you know."

He rested his forehead on mine, breathless. "I know, I know, I'm sorry." I went over to pick up my bag which had since been dropped on the ground. When I came back to Harry, I threw my arms around him.

I stretched up on my tip toes to kiss his cheek. His hands found my face. "I don't want to preform; I just want to stay here and kiss you and touch you and talk to you forever," he said huskily, and my heart soared.

"You know I would love that too," I said, grabbing his hand and leading him out of the apartment. "But I won't let you make me be the reason behind thousands of broken hearts tonight."

We made it to the venue just in time. Everyone but Louis seemed oblivious to our entrance, and he strode over to us with a huge smile on his face.

I looked over at Harry, who looked as if Louis was his overprotective father, rather than his best friend. "Let's have a chat, shall we?" he said grabbing us both by the arm before we could protest and steering us away from the busy backstage area.

"Why are we so late, kids?" Louis wiggled his eyebrows.

"Well..." Harry looked over at me and I looked quickly away, blushing.

"I knew it!" Louis exclaimed. "Oh my God, I knew it!" Harry looked at me warily, as if to ask if it was alright. l shrugged, I kind of always knew Louis would be the first one to find out.

He pulled us in for a group hug, kissng me and Harry sloppily on the cheek. "Good work, my love," he whispered to Harry, and I couldn't contain my laughter.

Louis turned to me and pointed a finger in my face. "You seduced my man, Topher Alexandria!"

"What about seducing?" the rest of the boys had walked over, and I threw my hands up, laughing.

"Well now that we've got a little pow-wow going..." Harry said in my ear lowly, and intertwined our fingers. I smiled widely at him, and the boys all let out shouts of 'Well done, mate!'.

And I couldn't hide my happiness when I watched as Harry smiled shyly, mumbling a thank you and smiling widely at me.