30.

The next morning, I cracked my eyes open to meet a pair of green ones staring down at me. It took a moment to realize my surroundings before I felt Harry's arms tighten around my torso. He pressed his forehead against mine. "Good morning, gorgeous."

Thank the lord I decided to put on underwear after... "Oh god," I flushed bright crimson, burying my head in his chest, remembering the events of last night. I could've jumped up and down with delight.

"Good 'oh god' or bad 'oh god'?" he murmured, brushing my cheek with his thumb.

"Amazing 'oh god'," I whispered, and I heard him chuckle as he kissed the top of my head. I snuggled deeper into the sheets to hide my beet-red face.

"Why are you hiding, love?" he laughed, trying the pull the covers from me.

"I'm embarrassed!" I mumbled, peeking out at him.

He rolled his eyes at me then, grabbing my hands and pulling me close. "Last night was easily the best night of my life," he whispered in my ear. "And I'm so unbelievably, indescribably happy."

I ran my hands over his collarbones, inhaling deeply. "Good," I whispered back. We lay in comfortable silence for a minute, his hand stroking my hair. I sighed after a while; I needed to take a shower.

I leant up to kiss him lightly. He grinned widely, connecting our lips again. "I love you," I smiled, pulling away. "But I stink. I'll be back soon."

"Can I join you?" he asked suggestively, his eyes smoldering under his lashes.

I laughed at his behaviour. "Sorry Haz, you're gonna have to wait for that one." And closed the door as he protested.

Danielle and Eleanor called later, telling us it was time to get back on the road. As I walked into the back lounge of the bus, feeling refreshed, (and still a bit flushed from last night, admittedly) the two practically ambushed me as the bus began to move.

"Spill!" they cried in unison. I giggled, shushing them as I closed the door.

"I don't even understand how you guys even figure this stuff out," I groaned, blushing.

"It was written all over your faces!" Danielle grinned, smacking Ellie's arm.

"We're girls, we know everything," Eleanor winked. "So, how was it? Mind-blowing, obviously, since you can't stop blushing."

"Oh my god!" I hid my head in my hands as I tried to control my laughter. They just stared at me, waiting. I threw my hands up. "Fine, okay? Yes! It was 'mind-blowing', as you put it," I burst into laughter again as they squealed, feeling more like a schoolgirl, admitting a crush. I was eighteen, for Pete's sake!

We sat in the back of the bus for a while, catching up on our silly love-lives, until Liam came back, telling us we'd arrived in New York. I smiled to myself as we walked out into the city.

Harry was at my side, taking my hand in his, and my smile grew wider. "I think I'll take you out tonight," he said matter-of-factly.

"Gee, thanks," I rolled my eyes.

"You know what I mean," he chuckled, kissing the side of my head as we walked into the venue.

"You owe me anyway, for the best night of your life and all," I laughed, and he blushed a deep shade of red. My heart fluttered at the thought of last night, how unbelievably perfect it was.

I knew in that moment, as my fingers intertwined with his, that there was no way I was ever turning back. There was no way I could ever stay away. This boy was all I would ever need, want, or hope for. He was the one.