27.

The next few days went by swiftly and before we knew it, we were leaving the hotel I'd grown to love.

Today, Eleanor and Danielle were joining us and I was a little afraid, to be honest. They were so much more beautiful than me, and I wondered foolishly if they would somehow hate me.

It was late afternoon at the studio in Hollywood and I had yet to see Harry all day; the boys were busy with signings and interviews and whatnot outside of the building. I was crunching
happily on my apple and listening to my iPod when two sets of heels were heard on the tile floor.

I looked up to find the most beautiful people I'd ever laid eyes on standing in front of me. I removed the headphones from my head and I'm pretty sure my mouth hung wide open as the two girls walked towards me. The girl on the left had a heart shaped face with chocolate brown waves obstructing her smiling face slightly.

"You must be Topher. I'm Ellie, this is Danielle," she said, gesturing to the tanned girl with beautiful curly hair. I gulped, feeling extremely self-conscious. These girls were supermodel gorgeous. Danielle waved, flashing a set of perfect white teeth.

"Hi, yes, I'm Topher. It's so nice to meet you both! I've heard many great things from the boys," I said, smiling.

Eleanor sat down on the couch next to me. "That's good to hear; I was starting to wonder if Lou ever talked about me," she laughed.

"I can't believe you've put up with them for all this time. I would've gone mad if I didn't have a girl with me!" Danielle chimed, and I laughed.

"Oh trust me, it's a daily struggle to keep my sanity."

As we relayed events and told each other about our lives, I could already tell I'd get along with Dani and El beautifully. Danielle had a sarcastic sense of humour, and I burst out laughing on multiple occasions.

"So," Eleanor said after a while, "Louis informed me that you, and I quote, 'seduced his man'. Care to enlighten me on the situation?" she smiled, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Oh, Harry and I are...together now," I blushed. It sounded so good to say out loud. They both congratulated me, Danielle reaching over and squeezing my hand.

"It's about time. I was wondering if that cheeky chappy would ever find someone."

That was when I told them Harry and I's whole ordeal from when we were sixteen to now, their eyes going wide. Eleanor shook her head. "Well if that isn't the most adorable thing I've ever heard, I don't know what is!" The three of us continued to talk like this, until a sudden noise at the door silenced us.

In walked the boys, carrying McDonalds bags and other assorted types of garbage. I looked at Louis, who now had the biggest grin on his face when he realized his girlfriend was here, setting down his things to run over and hug her. Liam and Danielle were already kissing, and I rolled my eyes laughing.

"Topher, I feel left out! Get your arse over here," a beautiful voice brought me out of my trance.

I ran full-on at Harry, locking my arms around his neck. "I missed you," I whispered, letting him go after a minute. He grinned, leaning in to kiss my forehead, and then proceeded to shove a chocolate shake in my face.

The boys, along with Danielle and Eleanor, burst into laughter.

"Wow, and you were doing so well," I muttered at Harry, laughing and wiping the little bit of ice cream off my face. He smiled adoringly down at me, and in that moment, I could say for the first time in what seemed like forever, I was wholly and unconditionally happy.

The afternoon turned to night, and we were soon boarding a plane to New York. Waiting for our flight, I decided it'd be nice to check in with my mother. Informing the boys, I made my way to a quieter area with my phone pressed against my ear.

She answered on the first ring. Just hearing her voice brought a huge smile to my face. "Hi Mom!"

"Topher! I've missed you so much! How are you, honey?" I grinned wider, unable to contain myself.

"I'm great, mom. I'm wonderful actually. I'll be in town soon, actually, I'm on tour."

We carried on for a while, catching up on everything. Too soon, the announcement for boarding was made, and I had to go."I love you, and I'll see you soon," I sighed.

"Oh wait, I almost forgot! There was a nice young man by the name of Ross asking about you. He came 'round the house about an hour ago wondering where you were..."

And that was when my world crashed down in front of me. I couldn't listen anymore. The blood had run cold in my veins, all color drained from my face.

"Mom, don't speak to him again. Don't let him in the house, and dont tell him where I am, okay?" I tried not to sound as frantic and upset as I felt, but I didn't know what to do.

"But--"

"I have to go." before she could say any more, I hung up. I stumbled back to our terminal, where I was greeted by seven worried faces. "Hey, are you alright?" Zayn took in my pale face and wide eyes.

I raised a shaking hand to my hair, tucking it behind my ear. "Yeah, I'm... just not feeling very well at all."

Harry took one look at me and instantly wove his fingers through mine, sending me a comforting glance, and squeezing my hand tight. I turned my head into his shoulder. "I'll tell you later," I whispered so just he could hear as the flight attendant took our tickets.

Curling my hand tighter around Harry's, I tried to forget about the phone call, and hoped for the best.