Chapter 2: Arrival

Wind smashed across the chopper's blades as the helicopter started lowering. Everyone looked out the window. Pure sea.

"Gosh! This is so exciting!" Papyrus exclaimed. His hands flew up in joy as he, seemingly, jumped up and down.

"When you see these attractions, you'll be more then excited," Hammond stated, in a confidential tone. Hammond reached to the back of his blue, leather seat. What came out was a piece of amber with a mosquito inside, attached to a white stick. Frisk looked at it slightly to the left, and to the right, with a questionable expression.

"It's my walking stick, since i'm old and all," Hammond said, looking down at Frisk. He chuckled a bit more while looking at everyone else. Everyone smiled, and Sans seemed to giggle.

"S-So Mr. Hammond...C-can you explain your new, um, attractions," Alphys stuttered.

"Please! Just call me John Hammond! And also, I want this to be a surprise for you,"John said. The wind started to drown a bit of the conversation. However, lowered back down to a whisp inside.

"It's already been a surprise to meet you John," Sans remarked.

"Definitely has! I, the great papyrus, must say this seems very surprising," Papyrus exclaimed.

"Say, why is that pilot upfront wearing a police outfit? I've always wanted to have one of those!" Undyne shouted in unison with Papyrus.

"He's not just a pilot, he's a special in command pilot, it's a rank on the island,...that suit means this pilot is certified in both flying an aircraft, AND protection," John stated. Undyne scotched a bit closer to the pilot, to get a glimpse at the uniform.

"So that suit means he can protect us if anything bad happened on this chopper?" Toriel asked.

"Exactly!" Hammond said.

"So I guess you could call him...," Sans started.

"SANS NOOOO!" Papyrus shouted.

"A Helicopter!" Sans said in a giggling voice.

"SAAAAAAAAANS!" Papyrus yelled out. He threw a mini temper tantrum.

"That's a good one!" Hammond said. Chuckling to the immature pun.

"Glad someone else, other than me, is enjoying Sans puns," Toriel responded. Frisk made a quick smile before turning to the window. She started making muffling sounds to Hammond, pointing outside.

"W-What is it Frisk?" Alphys asked. She tried to get up and come closer. Hammond slowly walked over and gazed out the window.

"Prepare you buckles people! Cause we're here!" Hammond said. The island was lush with greens, and had a nice, relaxing tone. The helicopter flew over the mountains with steep cliffs. Over the valleys and rivers. When after about 10 minutes, it finally made it to the launch pad. It started to descend towards the landing crew.

"This may a bit of a bumpy process," Hammond said looking at everyone. Everyone quickly looked down and set their seat belts. Sans, however, didn't seem to understand.

"Oh Sans! Don't tell me you don't know who to buckle a seat belt!" Papyrus shouted.

"I don't know how to buckle a seat belt," Sans said. He looked back at Papyrus. Papyrus leaned closer and tried to to help. Hammond joined in. Along with Toriel. The landing crew down below slowly started to back away. They set the lights down as they used their arms to guide the chopper were to go. While inside...

"You put the thing onto that thing!" Papyrus exclaimed.

"Strap the seat belt to the big buckle," Hammond instructed.

"Just simply connect the two," Toriel calmly said. Sans had a blank expression of what to do. Soon, he just gave up and tied the two together. Looking back at everyone. He smirked and then returned back to his original position. By this point, the helicopter had landed. And then two large jeeps rolled in. They had a very distinct yellow and red marking on them. Some sort of symbol rested on the side doors. None of them could see what it said. Hammond smiled vaguely.

"Home sweet home," Hammond whispered. Meanwhile, the men that had just back away, were now talking to each other .

"You think they'll like it?" one man asked.

"Who can resist?" the other man replied.