Chapter 6: Some people you'll have to deal with

As soon as they walked outside the doors...another person stood there...this time, he was a human.

"Well John...looks like you've done some renovating," The man said.

"Now who is this?" Sans asked.

"Don't be rude Sans!" Papyrus replied. He nudged him a bit.

"This is the lawyer...he's part of Ingen, he's here to inspect PARTICULARLY," Hammond said.

"And we're not here to inspect?" Undyne asked. Everyone walked down, the lawyer waited and caught up with Hammond.

"So you're sure the cages are secured?" The lawyer asked.

"The wires are in set, the perimeter fence is on, and the motion controls are all on...don't worry, just relax," Hammond answered. He continued to walk down.

"Remember...I can easily shut this place down if even one bad thing happened today...just making sure your ready," The lawyer responded.

"Well then i'm ready...if that's what you want to hear," Hammond smirked. He walked a little faster past the lawyer. The lawyer stopped, then shook his head. Muffet was already looking at one of the cars, admiring the outer covering.

"Wait...where are the drivers?" Alphys asked.

"Oh no driver, the cars run on this track on the middle of the road," Hammond answered, pointing his cane toward the track. Muffet ran straight into one of the cars and closed the door.

"Wow! This thing can tell you where you are in the map! And it has HD quality! This type of stuff isn't even in fancy hotel cars!" Muffet exclaimed. Everyone was outside, choosing to be in the front car or the back.

"I think i'm gonna be in the back!" Undyne shouted.

"O-Ok...i'll come with!" Alphys replied. The lawyer didn't say a word to anybody and just got in the front car.

"I think i'm gonna sit in the back," Toriel delightfully stated. She slowly walked over to the back car, whilst looking back. Frisk smiled to Muffet in the car, she was waving to her. Frisk wove back and started to the front car.

"Probably gonna take the back c-" Sans started.

"Yo mister Sans!" Monster kid exclaimed.

"Oh...sup," Sans replied. Monster kid smiled directly at him.

"Oh oh oh! Do you believe the dinosaurs died out because of an asteroid?" Monster kid asked.

"Umm...s-," Sans started.

"I asked my teacher the same question! She didn't say if she did or not....but yo! I believe it! That asteroid must have been huge!" Monster kid interrupted.

"That's pretty interesting kid b-," Sans started again.

"I also think the spinosaurus used it sail to cool off man! Yo that makes total sense being that it lived in a arid climate yo! I also believe the spinosaurus was a swimmer, the arms and legs are perfect for swimming conditions yo! It probably walked on all fours to!" Monster kid rambled. Sans started to loose grip on his smile. He quickly walked to the back car.

"Do you think the stegosaurus used its plates to do the same? I never asked my teacher so I want to know from you since yo! You're the son of a scientist! I also read that book you and your friends made! I read everyone of them! Oh! Do you think the therizinosaurus used its arms to reach up high in the trees for fruits or used them to claw other dinosaurs? I also heard that you and your friends went on a really cool journey! How was it! I really wanna learn about time and space and you're the master at that yo! I really like that one thing I heard about you that showed you kicking someone's butt yo!" Monster kid continued to ramble. Sans started to get aggravated going from one car to the other. Toriel, Alphys, and Undyne giggled. Papyrus was still out front choosing which one to be in, until finally.

"I'll choose....that one!" Papyrus shouted, he pointed to the first car and got in.

"Sans, just choose a car," Hammond replied, trying to get Sans in one of them.

"It's hard to do that with this KID following me!" Sans yelled. Toriel started to crack up, she cracked up so loud that even Sans heard it.

"Oh yeah...very funny!" Sans yelled again. Hammond shrugged and went back inside.

"Where are you going!" Sans exclaimed.

"To make your trip heaven," Hammond answered. He went back up the steps and continued inside the Visitors Center. Meanwhile, Sans was still walking around. By now, everyone was cracking up, even the agent was starting to smile. Sans's eye turned blue and he quickly shot around at Monster kid.

"What your name?!" Sans yelled.

"Monster kid!" Monster exclaimed. He started to jump up and down.

"Monster kid, what car are you gonna be traveling in," Sans seemed to say. He tried to make it seem like he wasn't mad at him.

"Whatever car you'll be in yo!" Monster kid exclaimed again. Sans started frowning instantly. Everyone started laughing. Then he started to walk to the front car.

"Do you still believe in that myth?" Monster kid yelled out. Sans went in the car and out the other end. He then immediately shut the door in front of him, and then walked to the other side and closed that one. Monster kid was seemingly saying something, but nothing could be heard on the other side.

"Phew," Sans said. Everyone stopped cracking up. Then he finally got in the back car.