Teaser 1

Undyne walked around the kitchen, looking for her lost breakfeast, that she had made.

                                  "HEY TORIEL! WHERE'S THE PANCAKES?!" Undyne screamed.

                                  "LOOK IN THE FRIDGE!" Toriel screamed back. Undyne slowly walked over to the fridge, and she grasped the handle, pulling it open. She was hit with the ice cold tempeture, and the food, almost covered and layerd with ice.

                                  "THANKS!" Undyne shouted again. She grabbed the pancakes, and put them into the frying pan, and turned it on. But she was interuptted by the ring of a text, on her phone.

                                  "Huh?" Undyne whiserped. She looked back at the phone, the screen was on. As she walked over, she could see someone had texted her, she clicked it and then signed in. She looked at the text, and as soon as she saw it, she turned wide eyed. She nearly dropped the phone as she read through out it. When she finished, she looked forward at the door.

                                 "Hammond," Undyne muttered. She walked over to the door, grabbed her coat, and then slowly opened the door.

                                 "I'm just going to the market!" Undyne shouted upstairs.

                                 "Mk, be back at two Undyne!" Papyrus, this time, shouted. She smiled, then released the grip of the door, and she was off.