Teaser 2

Blue was at home, making some delicous food for his lazy brother. He couldn't beleive he had left his sock still on the floor, what a complete mess it made! Still, blue had it in him to forgive his brother, as he was the nicest one of any of the monsters. Papyrus was out with the human to go look for Alphys, apparently, she wanted to go get some training.

                                      "Ahhhh, my lazy old brother, Papyrus why do you never pick your sock up, or clean your room, who knows," Blue said to himself. He continued making food, that was until he heard a slight, but loudish caw. Blue stopped what he was doing, and looked around, had he done that? He was notorious for making weird sounds when not needed. It came again, this time louder, like a squeak. Blue stared behind the fridge, not there, in the trash, not there. He went to look in the living room, he had never heard this caw before.

                                     "Hello? Is Anyone there?" Blue exclaimed. He was scared, he was terrified in a sense, NO HE COULD'NT, how else would he join the royal gaurd? He looked around at the Tv, and then at the couch. Thats when he saw it, it was so cute to him, it looked so nice. No wonder it made a noise like that, awwww.

                                    "Awwww hey little guy! " Blue exclaimed. He reached it's arm out to it, in a cup formation. The thing jumped back, and stared at him, but it did not run away.

                                    "Don't worry, I won't hurt you!" Blue whispered to it. The thing stared more intensley, then it ran up his hand to his shoulder. It was being so nice! How on earth could something like this cute be so fast though, he thought?

                                   "OW, that tickless!" Blue laughed. The thing was sniffing his shoulder, and biting at it, when he heard another caw. He looked down, and he saw it, a second one, just waiting to be held up.