Chapter 4: How it all began

The cars slowly rolled down the sort of path they were on, toward their destination. None of them knew where they were going. They just gazed out the window, still awestruck by the gigantic dinosaur they just saw!

"Here we are! The Visitors Center!" Hammond showed. He slowly opened the doors to the outside world. Everyone looked out. The building was colossal. Two fountains were spurting out two streams of water to the sides. The streams collected in two boxes right in front of them. The building had a wood-like roof, but it was tougher. The steps and building material seemed to look as shiny as marble.

"When does the amazement end!" Undyne shouted. She dashed up the step toward the big, wooden door, while everyone else followed.

"WOW! These steps are so shiny! You can even see my boots in them!" Papyrus exclaimed. He stared directly at the step his feet stayed on.

"That steps seems aggravated...," Sans said. His smile started to increase.

"Why do you say that, brother?" Papyrus asked. He looked right at Sans.

"Because I think it wants you to SHOE away," Sans replied. His smile became more distinct.

"Was that really necessary, brother?," Papyrus asked. His smile disappeared and now was completely mad.

"Don't be such a dinoSAUR loser," Sans giggled.

"How are you even taking these things seriously?" Papyrus responded. Slapping his face is frustration.

"Hey, I'm shocked too, dinosaurs are the last thing i'd expect in a park of any kind," Sans said. He started walking past Papyrus. Papyrus looked back down, and then continued to walk. Alphys slowly walked up behind them. Hammond followed.

"Oh my gosh! How on earth d-did you manage t-to make something l-like...like THAT!" Alphys asked.

"Oh dear Alphys, you'll find out soon enough," Hammond replied.

"Now come on!" Hammond exclaimed. He waved his arms toward the doors, and then ran up. Frisk and Toriel jumped out last. They slowly walked up the steps.

"My child, how are you holding up?" Toriel asked. Frisk looked up, and gave a thumbs up and a smile.

"I'm glad to hear that," Toriel replied. Frisk started making muffling sounds again.

"Is there something wrong, my child?" Toriel asked. Frisk pointed up at the wooden door. Toriel looked. A well made, carving of a skeleton like T-rex was set above the door. Toriel lost her smile.

"Are you wondering about that? My child?" Toriel asked again. Frisk lost her smile too, and nodded.

"Well...I guess some things are just best left unknown," Toriel said. She slowly continued to walk up the stairs, Frisk followed. Toriel slowly opened the door and walked right in. Frisk reached the last step, before looking back up. She stared at the carving, and then continued...

"We have had...some of the most incredible creatures...in all of history, in our park," Hammond stated. The whole building was easily one of the most incredible buildings any one of them saw. Two skeletons seemed to hang from the ceiling. One of them being the T-rex mentioned by Hammond. The other seemed to be the large Brachiosaurus they saw out in the valley. Above them laid a big banner, also hung by the strings. It read, When Dinosaurs Ruled The Earth, in big bold text. Wooden stairs led to the second floor of the buildings. The building inside still seemed to be made of shiny marble. Workers were still constructing however. Bundles of them huddled around the skeletons.